The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation

Has anybody else going to Nottingham Trent University that applied through clearing been been offered temporary accommodation in Derby from now until January 2019 because there’s no accommodation left? I did find someone yesterday who I spoke to and was happy for me to have their ntu accommodation place and take their tenancy over as they no longer needed it, but the accommodation team won’t let me have the room/take over the contract because of the waiting list. Is there anybody else in this situation?
Original post by biah
Has anybody else going to Nottingham Trent University that applied through clearing been been offered temporary accommodation in Derby from now until January 2019 because there’s no accommodation left? I did find someone yesterday who I spoke to and was happy for me to have their ntu accommodation place and take their tenancy over as they no longer needed it, but the accommodation team won’t let me have the room/take over the contract because of the waiting list. Is there anybody else in this situation?

Wouldn't surprise me if there are loads of other people in your situation too.

Moved to Nottingham Trent University
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Is there anyone who is staying at the glass house accommodation ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending