The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham accommodation login problem

When i try to login, it says ‘User not recognised”. Is anyone else having the same issue?
And if i try to register with my UCAS ID (and also applicant ID) it says the following:
“Student Not Found

The details you entered do not match our records or we cannot find your details. It is possible that you may have made a mistake when entering your details, if so please try again.”

Even though the details I’ve entered is correct.
I am able to login to my Nottingham portal (so no issue there). But I can’t login for student accommodation.
Ive also firmed my offer yesterday.

EDIT: nvm
(edited 2 years ago)
I am having the same issue! I think it's because you have to wait up to 48 hours after firming Notts to login into the Accommodation Portal. I know they are having technical difficulty with the login as well. I just firmed today, and since Accom is opening tommorrow, I would try ringing them up on Monay morning to see what they can do.
(edited 2 years ago)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I have the same issue but Nottingham is my insurance, does it make a difference ( I made it my insurance in December )
Original post by olympehk
I have the same issue but Nottingham is my insurance, does it make a difference ( I made it my insurance in December )

I think you can only access Nottingham accommodation if Nottingham is your firm choice. With Nottingham being your insurance, you most likely won't be able to apply for accommodation unless you change it to your firm. Hope this helps.
Reply 4
Original post by Abellaxox
I think you can only access Nottingham accommodation if Nottingham is your firm choice. With Nottingham being your insurance, you most likely won't be able to apply for accommodation unless you change it to your firm. Hope this helps.

Thank you. It only said April 4th on the website so i thought it was for everyone. I wonder when i can apply then?
Hi. They’re not asking for your UCAS number but rather your code given by UoN. You can find it in your emails from Nottingham or the Nottingham Applicant Portal. Hope that helps.
Original post by 2022 g
When i try to login, it says ‘User not recognised”. Is anyone else having the same issue?
And if i try to register with my UCAS ID (and also applicant ID) it says the following:
“Student Not Found

The details you entered do not match our records or we cannot find your details. It is possible that you may have made a mistake when entering your details, if so please try again.”

Even though the details I’ve entered is correct.
I am able to login to my Nottingham portal (so no issue there). But I can’t login for student accommodation.
Ive also firmed my offer yesterday.

EDIT: nvm

Im having the same issue for a few days now. What did you do in order to fix this problem? pls lmk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending