The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Pya4...

I have pya4 and pya5 this summer, i have not started revising at all and dont plan to until may,n or maybe earlier if i can

What i wanted to know is what pya4 and pya5 consists of as the specification does not help much, as i know not all of it has to be learnt, so what sections have to be learnt and how many questions will be on each section
I suggest you get revising soon mate. PYA4 is the longest module i've ever had the misfortune to take on, and PYA5 has a fair bit of content (albeit much less than PYA4).
Reply 2
Yeah start now. 4 is ridiculously huge. You barely have to know that much for a degree exam. And 5 is ridiculous, everyone got Ds and below in my school despite usually getting As. Revise now! I can't help much with specifics about exams because I can't remember :s
PYA4 is a beast - It had by far the most content I've ever had to learn for an exam. Might wanna get working on that.
Reply 4
sucks to be you doing PYA4 and PYA5 at the same time.. PYA4 is the definition of a beasty exam.

I'd start revising soon.

And for the content - its not clear because each school does totally different combinations of 6 topics with their subtopics. So its only applicable to you and your school i'd imagine.
pya4 is riduculus compared to pya5 3 chunky-a** unit are so not worth 90 ums it should be flipped around arggh oh well
Reply 6
You haven't started? urm.. good luck..
I haven't started yet... we've still got two thirds of a PYA4 unit to learn & two halves of two bits of PYA5.

SIGH.
Reply 8
i havent started much really revision... i have a resit of pya3 first! and its on prom day :frown: x
Reply 9
Im resitting the memory and attachments, day after the prom aswell lol

Latest

Trending

Trending