The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Glasshouse 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harryl26
I went to look at the glasshouse on Friday and it looked pretty grimey it’s in a massive complex and the staff memeber showed me a flat that obviously hadn’t been cleaned since the people moved in, the area is pretty dodgey and you have to take some dark side roads to get to the uni, I’ve now booked goldsmith court it honestly looks really good, rooms are nice the kitchens are modern and you couldn’t get closer to the uni

oh no!!! really. I knew it, was worried about all of that. I'd have to walk through those streets n ot towards the main NTU direction, but south to the Confetti and I just didnt like any of the accommodations east of Confetti really. Maybe if one is heading west from Glasshouse it wouldnt be so bad.
(edited 5 years ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Sadly, in my opinion, it wasn’t very good! From the reviews Id seen goldsmith looked the best and it is I think, couldn’t be closer to the uni too. haven’t heard of Radford mill but I’ll check it out and see what I can find!
Original post by sparkylab
oh no!!! really. I knew it, was worried about all of that. Won't be able to see any of these accommodations so hearing what others saw is great. I am leaning towards the all new place Radford Mill and just hope I find some NTU there. but will have another look (read) at Goldsmith.
Original post by Martha234
Hi I’ve booked a flat in glasshouse, however wondering if other first years will be in my flat too?

I’ve booked at glass house, what flat are you in?
Original post by izzytxo
Yeah I’ve booked glasshouse and am first year at ntu as well

What’s flat are you in? Just booked my accommodation at glass house aswell for first years
What flat are you in? I’m in B1-3-38D
Original post by Ellie111116
Send me flat numbers I wanna find people in mine x
Hi all booked at Glasshouse 2019. Why did you choose Glasshouse? Did you see Goldsmith, how do they compare? wondering what Glasshouse would be like with 4 in the flat, non-ensuite. Can someone give more of a description? Is the mega building ok? location ok?
Original post by Martha234
Hi I’ve booked a flat in glasshouse, however wondering if other first years will be in my flat too?
Reply 26
I’m in B3-1-1B wby x
I’m in B1-3-38D x
Original post by izzytxo
I’m in B3-1-1B wby x
I chose glasshouse because of the 3/4 bed really. It’s only a 5 minute walk from the city centre and had Aldi right next door. I managed to get one of the en-suite rooms at glasshouse so that’s also another reason why I picked it. I’m not sure how it compares to goldsmiths however I saw that goldsmith has single bed but Ensuite aswell, so depends on preference really and what you prefer. However I haven’t been to see either of the accommodations, just picked through the images I saw online. Have you looked at the video of glasshouse on YouTube/ homes for students ?
Original post by sparkylab
Hi all booked at Glasshouse 2019. Why did you choose Glasshouse? Did you see Goldsmith, how do they compare? wondering what Glasshouse would be like with 4 in the flat, non-ensuite. Can someone give more of a description? Is the mega building ok? location ok?
Have just reserved a place for me in glasshouse nothing else left within easy reach of city campus. Seems odd that I have an unconditional offer and not able to apply for any accommodation
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi , just payed my rent I'm staying in B1-6-56B
Imma bit late to the discussion, but I went through clearing to get to NTU. I'm staying at the glasshouse too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending