The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds Trinity Accomodation

Hi, I’ve just firmed Leeds trinity with an unconditional offer, I am wondering how you go to apply for accommodation I’ve looked on the site and it says I should have received an email with a link but I haven’t yet, I’ve found that the communication between trinity and it’s applicants has been very limited and I don’t want to be getting anything wrong.
Thanks 😊
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Hello! What accomodation are you applying for? I have applied for the Fountains Court. You need too try again resent the link to your email and then check your spam folder!

Char
Original post by Kaitlinxerin
Hi, I’ve just firmed Leeds trinity with an unconditional offer, I am wondering how you go to apply for accommodation I’ve looked on the site and it says I should have received an email with a link but I haven’t yet, I’ve found that the communication between trinity and it’s applicants has been very limited and I don’t want to be getting anything wrong.
Thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending