The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen LGBT Forum

Hi there!
My name's Laura and I've just been elected President for the LGBTQ Forum at Aberdeen for the coming year.
I wanted to make myself available for any questions you may have about our group or more generally about life at Aberdeen!
We are really enthusiastic about creating a thriving LGBT community in Aberdeen, and we'd love your help! If you're a member of the LGBTQ community, what do you look for in an LGBTQ group at university? Please let me know any thoughts 😊
What activities do you do?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Loads of different stuff!
This year we've done pub crawls, games nights, quizzes, karaoke nights, brunches, movie nights (including queer eye binges) and informational events to mark events such as Bisexual Awareness Day and Transgender Day of Remembrance.
We run a book club and we have fortnightly coffees together. Also, our big event of the year is our annual fundraising 'Gaylidh' which is our more chill version of a ball! We also ran a concert fundraiser for the first time this year and we'd love to make this an annual tradition!
Basically, we are enthusiastic about trying new things and facilitating whatever events the LGBTQ community at Aberdeen uni is looking for 😍
Original post by Xanimede
What activities do you do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending