The Student Room Group

PLEASE HELP MEDIA studeis issues and debate Broadcasting

Guys I need help SOOOO bad, I got the Issues and debates paper soming up, and I don't know anything, I am doing SECTION A: Broadcasting, and the questions I will answer are on:
Contemporary british broadcasting section, also
contemporary british films,
What do I need to know? please help? I know I need to know about the current things happeing in broadcasting and stuff, but what else? also what on films? man I am screwwed yet again:confused: ...thanks people:smile:
Give me an example of a question, I don't really understand what you're asking.
I am not taking the broadcasting module but I am taking the module on contemporary british cinema - I strongly suggest you look on the OCR website at examiner reports and past papers so you can begin to prepare yourself.

I also reccomend this book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/British-Cinema-Distributed-Film-Institute/dp/0851707629/ref=pd_sim_b_img_3
"British Cinema of the 1990s" edited by Robert Murphy - it's a collection of essays on both the subject matter and representation in British cinema and institutional framework of the british film industry.

I found this in a local book shop and it covers everything our teacher explained during the term just in more detail and with modern statistics behind it. If you're having trouble with understanding it might be worth renting out to flick through it.

Latest

Trending

Trending