The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Firm choice Aberdeen

I recently chose Aberdeen as my firm choice, with a conditional offer for psychology, and I was wondering if anyone else who chose Aberdeen as their firm got an email from the university? or any sort of confirmation?

Would also be helpful to know if anyone received a student ID number to apply for accomodation?
Hi, I was wondering about the same. I confirmed an unconditional offer and UCAS sent the confirmation letter but I have not received anything from the university. I might contact the university via e-mail as I would need to know for sure that my place is secured because I want to book my accommodation this afternoon (not uni provided)
Original post by Anonymous
I recently chose Aberdeen as my firm choice, with a conditional offer for psychology, and I was wondering if anyone else who chose Aberdeen as their firm got an email from the university? or any sort of confirmation?

Would also be helpful to know if anyone received a student ID number to apply for accomodation?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
When I firmed I got an email form the department that I'll be studying in, and eventually stuff about accommodation however nothing else like officially confirming my place, they maybe don't send these out? or are waiting til later on? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Hey,
if you email [email protected] they will give you your student ID.
All the best and hopefully i see you around next year as I am also joining
Thank you so much! See you then! :smile:
Original post by FJAMIESON
Hey,
Reply 5
Oh thank you See you next year!
Original post by FJAMIESON
Hey,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending