The Student Room Group

Aberdeen Dentistry 2023 Entry

Welcome to the Aberdeen Dentistry 2023 Entry discussion thread.

Useful links:

Undergraduate Dentistry 2023 entry thread: Official Dentistry 2023 Entry Applicants’ Thread - The Student Room

The “Which dental school should I apply to?” Thread: The Official "Which Dental School Should I Apply To?" Thread - The Student Room

TSR Dentistry Wiki: Dentistry - The Student Room

Dentistry Undergraduate Entry Requirements: Dentistry Entry Requirements | The Student Room

Dentistry Graduate Entry Requirements: Graduate entry requirements for dentistry | The Student Room

Pre-dentistry/ Gateway Entry Requirements: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...dental-courses

General TSR Rules:

Do not ask for or post group chat links.

Do not ask for or post interview questions.

Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Anybody got a welcome or application received email from Aberdeen yet? Got one from all the other unis except this so just wondering
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by tsrdentist
Anybody got a welcome or application received email from Aberdeen yet? Got one from all the other unis except this so just wondering

Hey! I haven’t got one yet x I also applied to graduate kings and I haven’t got one from
them too xx
Original post by WhatdoIDO2023
Hey! I haven’t got one yet x I also applied to graduate kings and I haven’t got one from
them too xx

Thanks for letting me know
I got an email from King's 2 days after applying so you should get yours soon
Hey, have you guys gotten any emails from Aberdeen? I still haven't received any sort of acknowledgement
Original post by badgal9
Hey, have you guys gotten any emails from Aberdeen? I still haven't received any sort of acknowledgement

hey, I also applied to aberdeen for 2023 entry as well. You're not the only one in this boat, I still haven't received any sort of acknowledgment from Aberdeen yet. Hopefully we receive something sooner rather than later :smile:
Original post by Yasinali345
hey, I also applied to aberdeen for 2023 entry as well. You're not the only one in this boat, I still haven't received any sort of acknowledgment from Aberdeen yet. Hopefully we receive something sooner rather than later :smile:

Ive rang them to ask and they said it was a technical issue with the bulk acknowledgment emails and they may come this week or next but as long as UCAS confirmed that you’ve applied then it should be okay. Also I called to double check they’re taking RUK applications and they said they are. Xx
Hi guys,

For those of you who have applied to the University of Aberdeen, I just want to flag that we haven't got our acknowledgement emails out yet - I know there are a few people feeling a bit worried by that, but please don't be! The issue is on our end, not yours!

Eleanor, UoA Enquiry Team.
Did anyone get any interviews yet? Xx I haven’t x
Did anyone get any interviews yet? Xx I haven’t x

nothing yet for aberdeen :smile: newcastle and dundee have sent some out so far i believe.
Has anyone heard back about interviews yet ??
Original post by IslaBudge
Has anyone heard back about interviews yet ??

Not yet! Have you x
Not yet! Have you x

Just got the email now
Just got the email now

Me too! Absolutely buzzing it’s my first choice! X
Me too! Absolutely buzzing it’s my first choice! X

Well Done !! my first too

I hope to see u there !! X
Reply 16

Congrats! What are your stats if you dont mind me asking? x
Original post by Dent.H
Congrats! What are your stats if you dont mind me asking? x

I got a 1st in biomed, and ucat 2780 b2. Xx

Me too!!!! Xxx
were you guys able to select your dates? I just saw my email today as it was in spam and it says "no available dates"? 😭

Quick Reply

Latest