iDEA Silver Citizen Badge 2

Scroll to see replies

I've done this but it doesn't work
I've done this but it doesn't work
too bad
This is the answer:
$review = $_POST['review'];

$review = escape_tags($review);
doesnt work ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Original post by xMWright_
$myFormData = escape_tags($myFormdata);insertI ntoDatabase($myFormData) $ And then when you're on the note or second area it says "myvariable" so you take away the "myformdata" and add it to the first word, first line of the code editor

Thank you xMWright_, your sevice to students who are made to use iDEA continues to benefit us 3 years later.
Screenshot 2023-04-19 10.00.42.png this is one i am stuck on
Reply 87
Original post by fahim.ak_
you are supposed to get rid of the 1st and the 3rd line and then run the code

i have the same pfp on my discord and tiktok lolll i thought i commented here for a sec ahahah
Reply 88
two factor authentication
Reply 89
$message = $_POST['message'];
insertIntoDatabase($message);
Anyone know the solution to this please? i have been trying to get it for hours!
Reply 90
Original post by tinyminy13
Do you know that I have just posted it above!

It doesn't work
Original post by Joshplays05
If Any One Needs Help I have This One Done Two Factor AuthPic.jpg

its not working for me im so confused?
Reply 92
Original post by tinyminy13
The first line should be: $myFormData = escape_tags($myFormData);

Thank you soo much! you saved my life! Just to let you know, there is no 2nd line or 3rd line. it is just that
Original post by Joshplays05
If Any One Needs Help I have This One Done Two Factor AuthPic.jpg

HELLLPPP it doesnt work for mee has anyone got a diffrent solution
Original post by Cheetah.
Gamer - Badge 3 Help Please
I can't figure out how to do the "add scrolling background layers"; when I add the four countryside backgrounds and label them '1', '2', '3' & '4' it doesn't work. Same goes for the Sprites, I can't figure out that. If anyone has done it, please help or add screenshot.
Thanks

may be really really late but you click backgrounds, pick one, and the put them as 4, 3,2,1
Original post by xMWright_
$myFormData = escape_tags($myFormdata);insertI ntoDatabase($myFormData) $ And then when you're on the note or second area it says "myvariable" so you take away the "myformdata" and add it to the first word, first line of the code editor

Wait you're right, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending