The Student Room Group

Llyods Banking group summer internship 2024

Hey,

I have been trying to find people who have applied for the LLyods banking group summer internship in the UK and are waiting to hear back.

Feel free to post any information you have as to when we can expect to hear back from LLyods.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jesighyu
Hey,

I have been trying to find people who have applied for the LLyods banking group summer internship in the UK and are waiting to hear back.

Feel free to post any information you have as to when we can expect to hear back from LLyods.
Hello,

I have also applied and waiting to hear back. In the last email they sent me they stated they aim to make an update by the end of February but haven't heard anything yet.
Reply 2
Original post by idils
Hello,

I have also applied and waiting to hear back. In the last email they sent me they stated they aim to make an update by the end of February but haven't heard anything yet.
Same here
Reply 3
Same here
Have you applied to the London position?
Reply 4
Original post by idils
Have you applied to the London position?
yes applied for the london position in november. did jia in december
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 5
yes applied for the london position in november. did jia in december
same here, i think i’ve applied a bit later than that, early december if im not mistaken
Reply 6
Original post by idils
same here, i think i’ve applied a bit later than that, early december if im not mistaken
Oh ok. I expected to get some info from them cause they couldn’t meet the feb end deadline but nothing so far. Will let you know if I get some info
Reply 7
Oh ok. I expected to get some info from them cause they couldn’t meet the feb end deadline but nothing so far. Will let you know if I get some info
Yes, I have been keeping an eye on my mails and phone. I will do the same, thank you.
Reply 8
Yh I did email them and they said they are still going through applications and would let us know asap
Reply 9
Original post by Perera6
Yh I did email them and they said they are still going through applications and would let us know asap
That’s fair enough, thank you for letting know, i appreciate it
Reply 10
anything yet?
Reply 11
Original post by idils
anything yet?
Nothing so far. The wait is so frustrating
Reply 12
Nothing so far. The wait is so frustrating
I’m constantly on my phone and mails 😫
Reply 13
Original post by idils
I’m constantly on my phone and mails 😫
Haha I feel that. Hopefully will hear back by the end of the week or else I probably will just give them a call
Reply 14
Haha I feel that. Hopefully will hear back by the end of the week or else I probably will just give them a call
Hahaha honestly, that’s a great idea. I might do the same, please let me know if you do
Reply 15
Original post by idils
Hahaha honestly, that’s a great idea. I might do the same, please let me know if you do
sure thing :smile:
Reply 16
thank you!
Reply 17
i’m so sorry to be impatient but did you end up calling them?
Reply 18
Original post by idils
hey there , no i actually just sent them an email and are waiting for a reply. sorry should have told you about that. feel free to call them from your side
Reply 19
Original post by idils
hey just got a reply back from them now. said they are still finalizing and we will probably only hear back by end of March :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending