The Student Room Group

Work Experience

I am currently in year 12 and have work experience coming up in the summer. I would like to work with the climate/ energy/ sustainability. I am struggling to find many companies in this sector that offer work experience. Can anyone relate or give any help?
Original post by mbk1
I am currently in year 12 and have work experience coming up in the summer. I would like to work with the climate/ energy/ sustainability. I am struggling to find many companies in this sector that offer work experience. Can anyone relate or give any help?

hi, I'm in the same boat as u but i'm in year 13. I did work experience with a company called In2Science, they gave me a 1 week research placement at a university for environmental science and we covered topics such as energy and climate change. But finding specific work experience in the energy sector is difficult if you don't have connections. Id say also look for perhaps finance or consulting work experiences as alot of these companies have teams within the company that focus on sustainability, Goodluck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending