The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Anyone going to University of Aberdeen in Sept?

Hey ,

Going to study Industrial Biotechnology!
Anyone else in the same course or going to the same University??
I'm coming to Aberdeen in Sept, going to be doing MSc Health Psychology :hello:

Are you coming from far away? I'm going to be moving ~350 miles
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Oh wow that's great! :u:

I'm going too be moving 5000 miles xD
Original post by catherineclyro
I'm coming to Aberdeen in Sept, going to be doing MSc Health Psychology :hello:

Are you coming from far away? I'm going to be moving ~350 miles
Hi :smile: I’ll also be moving to Aberdeen from Germany to study International Relations and Sociology :smile:
Do any of you maybe want to connect on insta? :smile: id love to know people before moving there :smile:
Original post by samiontheroad
Hi :smile: I’ll also be moving to Aberdeen from Germany to study International Relations and Sociology :smile:
Do any of you maybe want to connect on insta? :smile: id love to know people before moving there :smile:

Hello Samiontheroad and all on this thread,

How are you? You might benefit from connecting with current and former students on our international Facebook page to meet people studying similar programmes. We also have Students 4 Students when you arrive here and if you are staying in accommodation there are loads of events on each week run either by Aberdeen University Students' Association or in your accommodation itself. You can enjoy all sorts of activities to meet students from all over the world. We also have a great sports facility over the road from Kings College where you can keep fit, swim, play badminton, football and use the facilities free of charge as a student. Enjoy your studies and your time in Aberdeen!
Reply 5
Sure that would be great! Insta ID: sanj16_98
Original post by Sanj21998
Sure that would be great! Insta ID: sanj16_98

I sent you a request :smile:
Hi, I'm Chris. I'll be joining y'all in September. I'm going to do M.Sc in Oil and Gas Enterprise Management at Aberdeen. Have you guys booked for accommodations yet?
Original post by Christopher1995
Hi, I'm Chris. I'll be joining y'all in September. I'm going to do M.Sc in Oil and Gas Enterprise Management at Aberdeen. Have you guys booked for accommodations yet?

Hi :smile: I’ll be staying in Hillhead, in Fyfe House :smile: Do you maybe want to talk on Insta or something? :smile:
I still haven't decided yet, I'm still in my Research phase, was thinking of booking a Private accommodation like trinity court.

You can contact me on my Instagram handle- @christophersolomon
Hi :smile: I’ll be staying in Hillhead, in Fyfe House :smile: Do you maybe want to talk on Insta or something? :smile:
Reply 10
Hey,
Same haven't decided yet. Tried finding you on insta wasn't able to. You can contact me on insta : Sanj16_98
I still haven't decided yet, I'm still in my Research phase, was thinking of booking a Private accommodation like trinity court.

You can contact me on my Instagram handle- @christophersolomon
Reply 11
Would love to talk to you!

Original post by Gusan_SoRe
Mate, I’m taking the same course as you at Aberdeen, if you want to talk my insta is @gusan._.so_re
Reply 12
Sent you a request! :smile:
Original post by Gusan_SoRe
Mate, I’m taking the same course as you at Aberdeen, if you want to talk my insta is @gusan._.so_re
Hey guys :smile:
in case you're interested - I created an account on Instagram called @studyataberdeen . I do a regular Q&A and answer questions about student life, accommodation, academics, etc.
I created the account because I would have loved to have the opportunity to ask current Aberdeen students back when I applied to the uni.

Cheers :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by TheOldSoul
Wow- that's far! I'll be studying French and History at Aberdeen uni.

Aw I’ll be studying history too!
Hey! I’m Didem. I’ll be starting my Psychology B.sc in September as well. Also moving there from Germany. If anyone wants to talk beforehand this is my insta: @didem.yrdkl
Hi Sanj,

Im going to Aberdeen to study Petroleum Geoscience this September. 😄

Thats so cool Chris, our courses are so similar, Im doing the MSc Integrated Petroleum Geoscience. Why did you decide management?
Would love to connect with someone studying asimilar course, are you on facebook?
(edited 4 years ago)
We have a handful of rooms available at our brand new building https://www.studentroost.co.uk/accommodation/aberdeen/pittodrie-street

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending