The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Interview invitation for GAP medicine course at Glasgow University in 2022

Hi there,

I just wonder if anyone got an interview invitation for GAP medicine course at the University of Glasgow this year.

I just applied last a few months and am still waiting for the interview date as I received at the same time many final decisions and interview invitations from UK medical schools this year.

So, could you please tell me if anyone received an interview invitation for GAP medicine course at Glasgow University?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi there,

I just wonder if anyone got an interview invitation for GAP medicine course at the University of Glasgow this year.

I just applied last a few months and am still waiting for the interview date as I received at the same time many final decisions and interview invitations from UK medical schools this year.

So, could you please tell me if anyone received an interview invitation for GAP medicine course at Glasgow University?

Thank you for your help in advance!

I applied to GAP, nothing received anything as yet
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
I applied to GAP, nothing received anything as yet

Same! I am still waiting for the interview invitation
I think interviews are happening in April, so shouldn't be long for invites
Reply 4
Hello, did anyone recieve an interview for GAP? if so, how are you preparing for it?
Original post by s.zss
Hello, did anyone recieve an interview for GAP? if so, how are you preparing for it?

yes got interview next week, not sure how to prepare either, I think using websites etc. when you have interview?
Reply 6
yes got interview next week, not sure how to prepare either, I think using websites etc. when you have interview?

Mine is on the 22nd, I am using websites as well. I asked someone who did the GAP programme last year and she said they only ask like 5 questions such as, why you want to be a doctor/work in NHS and about your weaknesses
Reply 7

Hi, I have few question about pre-Med could you respond it please?
Original post by Rhihanna
Hi, I have few question about pre-Med could you respond it please?

Hi, What questions you have?
Original post by Rhihanna
Hi, I have few question about pre-Med could you respond it pli woul

I would apply for foundation year medicine , its call Undergraduate Foundation Programme in Life Sciences Pathway to Medicine and other one called Gateway2Medicine (G2M) could you help me whats different between them please?
I would apply for foundation year medicine , its call Undergraduate Foundation Programme in Life Sciences Pathway to Medicine and other one called Gateway2Medicine (G2M) could you help me whats different between them please?

where are you applying? aberdeen?
where are you applying? aberdeen?

G2M is one year course at Aberdeen, after which you can get into medicine following interview and UCAT

G2M is in Aberdeen Uni, one year course after which you can be admitted to main medicine programme provided you have performed satisfactorily in G2M course, interview and UCAT
G2M is in Aberdeen Uni, one year course after which you can be admitted to main medicine programme provided you have performed satisfactorily in G2M course, interview and UCAT

thanks very much
could I ask who eligible to apply for '' Foundation Programme in Life Sciences Pathway to Medicine''?
Hello, has anyone received an interview for the GAP Programme at the University of Glasgow?
Hello, has anyone received an interview for the GAP Programme at the University of Glasgow?

hello, I have. quite nervous about it what about you?
hello, I have. quite nervous about it what about you?

Hi Anonymous
could you help me to apply for foundation year medicine please?
Hi Anonymous
could you help me to apply for foundation year medicine please?

Hi, I don't know a lot of information about that course. What university is it held by?
Hi, I don't know a lot of information about that course. What university is it held by?

I would apply for foundation year medicine at Glasgow and Aberdeen university, a bit difficult to apply it independently college not support me , I tried to find some one who is the same situation as me but i couldn't find till saw you ,you got an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending