The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
One was for 5 marks define ecosystem and Biomass, and the 15 mark one was to do with Biomass and how it varies spatially and temporally. The other questions was based on Soils.
The other question 6 was
a) what is meant by the zonal concept
b) Assess the relative importance of parent material in the soils characteristics
or something along those lines :confused:

but the identical question has come up before in past papers so i was pleased:smile:
Reply 42
Arsenal4life
So did you do the periglacial question
Asses the relative importance of temperature fluctuations in the formation or periglacial landforms
its v important right (pingos, patterned ground)? but other factors too change it over time such as aeolian and chemical weathering

ye i did this one too...but i dont think i did a balanced argument?? cz everything relys on temperature fluctuations mainly...except aolian etc but theres not much??
lollylamb1
ye i did this one too...but i dont think i did a balanced argument?? cz everything relys on temperature fluctuations mainly...except aolian etc but theres not much??

yeah as i said, its v important in the process of forming the landforms
there are other minor things that affect it temporarily such as aeolian processes'
ahh up to the examiner now
u revising for human? - theres so much more to learn for human :\
Reply 44
Arsenal4life
yeah as i said, its v important in the process of forming the landforms
there are other minor things that affect it temporarily such as aeolian processes'
ahh up to the examiner now
u revising for human? - theres so much more to learn for human :\

no not yet i have to revise all of chem unit 4 and 5 and bio unit 4 and 5 before i can begin geog!! im sooo scared!

Latest

Trending

Trending