The Student Room Group

really stressed for Geography

I do Edexcel a level geography, and paper 2 is in just under a week. I can hardly revise for one hour straight - I just don't know where to begin, and I'm really struggling because I feel like anything I do revise isn't enough. I know it might be too late for me, but I just need any kind of advice on how to focus my revision - my big worry is I'll always be missing something, no matter how hard I revise, and it really demotivates me, and it just becomes a vicious cycle. any help is appreciated :smile:
Hey I do edexcel A level geography too. I think the most important thing is the case studies. Physics and maths tutor have a great section on case studies and you could also look at "A level geography revision:edexcel". Physics and maths tutor also have some good notes which it is helpful to print off and highlight.Try to stick to the advanced information for case studies and in general. If you were aiming for a B for example you would need 60% so try not to worry about missing something as long as you have tried your best that's all that counts. Its definitely not too late if you just do a little bit each day.Good luck but I'm sure you don't need it.
Thank you so much!! this was really helpful :smile: good luck!
Original post by Chillvibes99
Hey I do edexcel A level geography too. I think the most important thing is the case studies. Physics and maths tutor have a great section on case studies and you could also look at "A level geography revision:edexcel". Physics and maths tutor also have some good notes which it is helpful to print off and highlight.Try to stick to the advanced information for case studies and in general. If you were aiming for a B for example you would need 60% so try not to worry about missing something as long as you have tried your best that's all that counts. Its definitely not too late if you just do a little bit each day.Good luck but I'm sure you don't need it.
Original post by theoppressed
Thank you so much!! this was really helpful :smile: good luck!

I'm in the same position now and so so so stressed. I'm cramming case studies but there's just so much to learn esp for carbon and water.
if you're struggling to revise for one hour, you might want to check for ADHD

Quick Reply

Latest