The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

South Wales Uni - Medical Sciences

Anyone studying medical sciences in September? I can't seem to find anyone else who is doing it/has done it. Didn't know how many people will be on the course or how to prepare.
Original post by Slothqueen
Anyone studying medical sciences in September? I can't seem to find anyone else who is doing it/has done it. Didn't know how many people will be on the course or how to prepare.

Hello, I've applied and have an interview tomorrow, kinda worried though but I hope I get in.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by msproject
Hello, I've applied and have an interview tomorrow, kinda worried though but I hope I get in

Totally forgot i had written this. I applied and got in, just finished my first year on the course :smile: so if you have any questions let me know!
Original post by Slothqueen
Totally forgot i had written this. I applied and got in, just finished my first year on the course :smile: so if you have any questions let me know!

Hi, do you need chemistry at a level if you are trying to cardiff for GEM?
Reply 4
No :smile: I don’t think they want specific A levels as long as you get the grades they require. As you’ll have done a university course already!
Hi, I managed to get into Year 1 Med sci! I saw this on the website when applying:
BBB or ABC to include Biology but to exclude General Studies

Please note that A Level Chemistry is also required if you are considering applying to Cardiff Medical School after studying at USW
Original post by msproject
Hi, I managed to get into Year 1 Med sci! I saw this on the website when applying:
BBB or ABC to include Biology but to exclude General Studies

Please note that A Level Chemistry is also required if you are considering applying to Cardiff Medical School after studying at USW

Hi, and congrats and same!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, and congrats and same!

Hey do you have any tips for the interview or how to prepare?
Hey do you have any tips for the interview or how to prepare?

Hey have you had your interview yet? I have mine next week and was wondering if you had any tips?
Hey have you had your interview yet? I have mine next week and was wondering if you had any tips?

Hi there, here are some tips from Dr Lewis Fall on how to prepare for your Medical Sciences interview, I hope this helps - good luck Rebecca :smile:
https://www.southwales.ac.uk/courses/bsc-hons-medical-sciences/2799/how-to-prepare-for-your-interview-for-medical-sciences/?story_types=high
Hi everyone, on Thursday 11 March at 10am Dr Lewis Fall is running a live webinar on applying to medicine. Dr Fall will also be joined by current Medical Sciences students and members of The Medical Preparation Society, who will be answering questions about the course and applying to medicine. The session is open to all and is free to attend. You can book a place here. We hope you can join us :smile:

im so sorry i didnt see this, i hope your interview went well?
im so sorry i didnt see this, i hope your interview went well?

Hi there, I hope your interview went well. If I can help further, please do get in touch Rebecca :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending