The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor University

Hey Everyone,
I was just gonna book my accommodation and I wanted to just say I might book either Cemlyn, Penmon or St Mary Quad.

Any Undergraduates coming to Bangor this September so we can get to know each other and maybe be roommates as well!

Scroll to see replies

I chose medicine at bangor as my firm choice now, you've already gotten the option to book accommodation?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jack Kessell
I chose medicine at bangor as my firm choice now, you've already gotten the option to book accommodation?

you really have to look to find it on the website
Original post by mauufey

you really have to look to find it on the website

Ah, thanks! Are you also doing medicine?
Reply 4

Hey, I've also got a medicine offer at Bangor! How come you've already chosen it as your firm choice? Have you received all your decisions already?
Reply 5

Ah, thanks! Are you also doing medicine?

Modern languages and Linguistics
Reply 6
Original post by VilasL06

Hey, I've also got a medicine offer at Bangor! How come you've already chosen it as your firm choice? Have you received all your decisions already?

I got 5/5 offers so I picked Bangor as my firm choice
Original post by mauufey

Modern languages and Linguistics

Oh wow! That's sounds like an interesting course! Have you got any friends going to Bangor with you?
Reply 8

Oh wow! That's sounds like an interesting course! Have you got any friends going to Bangor with you?

nope I’m only one leaving to go wales
Original post by mauufey
Hey Everyone,
I was just gonna book my accommodation and I wanted to just say I might book either Cemlyn, Penmon or St Mary Quad.

Any Undergraduates coming to Bangor this September so we can get to know each other and maybe be roommates as well!

Unfortunately I don't attend the university in Bangor.
Original post by mauufey

nope I’m only one leaving to go wales

Sort of same, I'm down south wales and I don't know anyone else who is going to bangor too.
Reply 11

I'm studying Medicine too. Have you heard anything about DBS or health checks.
Original post by Emilylcj

I haven't heard about anything like that but I did just get the email for booking accommodation yesterday
Reply 13

I haven't heard about anything like that but I did just get the email for booking accommodation yesterday

have you booked yet??? cause I kind of want to book nest to someone I actually know
Original post by mauufey

have you booked yet??? cause I kind of want to book nest to someone I actually know
I've not booked yet for that exact reason, I was thinking friddoedd but was also going to email the medical admissions team so I know how long the contract length needs to be.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 15

I've not booked yet for that exact reason, I was thinking friddoedd but was also going to email the medical admissions team so I know how long the contract length needs to be.

I was gonna book st Mary’s Village cause it’s the train station so it’s quicker
Original post by mauufey

The advice I've had is that St Mary's is up a steeper hill and the bar and fitness centre are better at friddoedd.
Reply 17
Original post by mauufey

The advice I've had is that St Mary's is up a steeper hill and the bar and fitness centre are better at friddoedd.

where did you get the advice from??
Original post by mauufey
Original post by mauufey

where did you get the advice from??

I read it off some student reviews.
Reply 19
Original post by mauufey

Yeah I’ve booked. I’m in St Mary’s. Quite a lot of the slots have gone already

Quick Reply

Latest