The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

anyone going to leeds trinity?

im going to leeds in September hoping to find other people that are doing the same?
Hi what are you going to be studying?
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Reply 2
Strength and conditioning with foundation year
What is that about?
You can always search on google..
Original post by EscapeTheVoid
What is that about?
I'm doing Sports rehab there in september with foundation year
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
im going to leeds in September hoping to find other people that are doing the same?

Hi I'm going to Leeds trinity university in September too what course have you applied for?
Original post by Sumayya1
Hi I'm going to Leeds trinity university in September too what course have you applied for?

Primary Education U?
Reply 8
Same I have applied for primary education early years 3-7. Have you received your timtable yet?
I'm headed there ye, doing computer science though, what accommodation you guys in?
im doing that too but without the foundation year
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Strength and conditioning with foundation year

Is the course there good, would you recommend it??
Original post by UrAverageJoe
I'm headed there ye, doing computer science though, what accommodation you guys in?

How did you find your computer science course? Is it difficult? I’m interested in studying computer science
Original post by Braddez619
How did you find your computer science course? Is it difficult? I’m interested in studying computer science

The lecturers are mediocre, though it has been a relatively free degree so far... Theres a couple big assignments but a lot of people just don't go to any lectures and still pass so. What i will say though, theres a massive lack of social life between people on the course. You gotta go mix with people on other courses early on or you sorta disappear into nothing here as LTU is a bit of a distance from Leeds itself (taxi is like 15-20 quid into the city)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending