The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Student Accommodation in Leeds

Hey, I'm going to enrol in B-School in Leeds for PG course in upcoming year. I have come up with a list of student accommodation as follows*:
1. Iconinc @ Roomzzz- Leeds City West
2. St Marks Court
3. Burley Road
4. Iconinc - The Glassworks
5. Trinity Hall
6. The Foundry
7. The Refinery

Do you guys have any comments for the following accommodation ? I have been to many website to check for the review and each says different things. So, that's why I would like to hear from you guy.

However, if any of you has another accommodation to recommend, please feel free to do so. I believe your comments and reviews would be beneficial from many people whom are looking for a place to stay in Leeds.

Remark: * This short-list is based on my requirement where I would like to stay near by the B-School.

Thank you very much. Highly appreciated your comments and suggestion.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I'm going to enrol in B-School in Leeds for PG course in upcoming year. I have come up with a list of student accommodation as follows*:
1. Iconinc @ Roomzzz- Leeds City West
2. St Marks Court
3. Burley Road
4. Iconinc - The Glassworks
5. Trinity Hall
6. The Foundry
7. The Refinery

Do you guys have any comments for the following accommodation ? I have been to many website to check for the review and each says different things. So, that's why I would like to hear from you guy.

However, if any of you has another accommodation to recommend, please feel free to do so. I believe your comments and reviews would be beneficial from many people whom are looking for a place to stay in Leeds.

Remark: * This short-list is based on my requirement where I would like to stay near by the B-School.

Thank you very much. Highly appreciated your comments and suggestion.

What about burley road? I’m thinking of going for it
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest