The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Need help finding accomodation Insurance Choice

Im on the waiting list for halls but im getting really stressed as its past results day and i still havent been offered a place. I want to ideally be in the city centre but im trying to find a place to no avail does anyone have any advice or help for me finding accomodation

Thanks Ava
Original post by Avalon123
Im on the waiting list for halls but im getting really stressed as its past results day and i still havent been offered a place. I want to ideally be in the city centre but im trying to find a place to no avail does anyone have any advice or help for me finding accomodation

Thanks Ava

People drop out in early weeks so liaise with accommodation if you are desperate to be in uni accommodation.
If yopu sign up anywhere its 52 weeks and almost impossible to get out of.
You could maybe commute or get somewhere short term,

Otherwise private renting and private halls.

https://www.mystudenthalls.com/

https://student.spareroom.co.uk/
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Avalon123

Thanks Ava

Hi Ava,

If you are interested in private accommodation, myself and 3 other female students are moving into a house for September 2019. This house is around the Rusholme area and has 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. If you are interested, please let me know and I'll provide more information e.g pricing and pictures. This house is with the student landlord company Beech Property. Just to let you know, it is a 51 week contract starting from September and ending just before August.

Thanks,

Ruhe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending