The Student Room Group

Accepted into UCLan Vet school for 2024 entry

Hi all! Just wanted to see if anyone else has been accepted and if they are planning on accepting the offer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kait11
Hi all! Just wanted to see if anyone else has been accepted and if they are planning on accepting the offer?

Hi! I am have applied to Vet Med (foundation entry) at uclan but I have not yet received any interviews yet, has anyone heard anything back?
Original post by weronika22_
Hi! I am have applied to Vet Med (foundation entry) at uclan but I have not yet received any interviews yet, has anyone heard anything back?

Hi @weronika22_,

Great to hear that you have applied to study Veterinary Medicine here at UCLan. 🌹

Please be assured that our admissions team are working hard to process applications and will be in touch as soon as possible with an update. If you have any questions, do let me know. 😊

Best wishes,
Sarah
Original post by Kait11

Hi, i received my offer today from UCLan. I will be accepting this offer. Are you accepting yours?
Reply 4
Original post by crazy-infield
Hi, i received my offer today from UCLan. I will be accepting this offer. Are you accepting yours?

Yes I will be doing so! I'm so excited!
Reply 5
Hi,
I received an offer but unfortunately won’t be firming or insuring - but hope everyone that does has a lovely time there!
Reply 6
Original post by Kait11
Yes I will be doing so! I'm so excited!

When was your interview
Reply 7
Original post by Kait11

Heyy im a graduate student and ive recieved an offer which i am planning on accepting 🥰
Reply 8
Original post by Belle7
Hi,
I received an offer but unfortunately won’t be firming or insuring - but hope everyone that does has a lovely time there!

Are you planning on accepting another offer? 🙂
Reply 9
Original post by 18zthomson
When was your interview

I had my interview on the 12th of December
Reply 10
Original post by eviet123
Heyy im a graduate student and ive recieved an offer which i am planning on accepting 🥰

So cool! What course did you do before applying for veterinary medicine?
Reply 11
Original post by Kait11

So cool! What course did you do before applying for veterinary medicine?

Zoology :smile: !! Is UCLAN your first choice?
Reply 12
Original post by Kait11
Are you planning on accepting another offer? 🙂

Yes, I’m going to firm Liverpool and RVC as insurance 🙂 . Unfortunately going to leave UCLAN and Cambridge.
Hope you have a lovely time at UCLAN! 🙂
Reply 13
Zoology :smile: !! Is UCLAN your first choice?

Yes I went on a tour after my interview and it was really lovely. I was previously considering Bristol but loved UCLan was it yours?
Reply 14
Original post by Belle7
Yes, I’m going to firm Liverpool and RVC as insurance 🙂 . Unfortunately going to leave UCLAN and Cambridge.
Hope you have a lovely time at UCLAN! 🙂

Best of luck with wherever you end up!
Reply 15
Original post by Kait11

Yes I went on a tour after my interview and it was really lovely. I was previously considering Bristol but loved UCLan was it yours?

Ahh lovely, yes i love how practical and hands on the course is so it was my first choice too!
Reply 16
Ahh lovely, yes i love how practical and hands on the course is so it was my first choice too!

Yeah I've been looking at all the accommodation for when I apply. What day was your interview on?
Reply 17
Original post by Kait11

Yeah I've been looking at all the accommodation for when I apply. What day was your interview on?

i interviewed on the 12th december wby?
Reply 18
Original post by Kait11

Wait really? Same! What time slot?
Reply 19
Original post by Kait11
Original post by Kait11

Wait really? Same! What time slot?

no way!! mine was the 11:30 time slot, when was yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending