The Student Room Group

Help!!!!

Right yesterday i got a letter from magdalene college saying when my interview was and with it there were 2 articles however today i managed somehow to lose one of them. Its about mad cow disease. If anyone has the same article can you tell me where its taken from or when it was published so i can find it again. Thanks
Reply 1
BloodyValentine
Right yesterday i got a letter from magdalene college saying when my interview was and with it there were 2 articles however today i managed somehow to lose one of them. Its about mad cow disease. If anyone has the same article can you tell me where its taken from or when it was published so i can find it again. Thanks

How about just asking the college?
I'm too afraid of appearing very very stupid by managing to lose it in less than 24 hours
Reply 3
BloodyValentine
I'm too afraid of appearing very very stupid by managing to lose it in less than 24 hours

Perhaps you could just pretend you didn't get the letter. Ask when they're sending them out.
Reply 4
d750
Perhaps you could just pretend you didn't get the letter. Ask when they're sending them out.

CUNNING!

Latest

Trending

Trending