The Student Room Group

a 6 in biology but medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nightsky24
so I got my results and received 3A*,5A and 2Bs with the Bs in French and biology. After getting results, I’ve began considering medicine but I’ve been upset about my biology.. I got into sixth form to do chem, bio and history but I’m worried that my biology gcse will hold me back from getting accepted. could anyone please give advice about my biology and if medicine can still be an option? btw I did get an A* in chemistry

Hello, I just wanted to know if you did get into medicien and where??? It’s been 4 years and I want know if they accepted you!!
Original post by nightsky24
so I got my results and received 3A*,5A and 2Bs with the Bs in French and biology. After getting results, I’ve began considering medicine but I’ve been upset about my biology.. I got into sixth form to do chem, bio and history but I’m worried that my biology gcse will hold me back from getting accepted. could anyone please give advice about my biology and if medicine can still be an option? btw I did get an A* in chemistry

Hello, it’s been 4 years and I’ve read the messages about your uni. Can you let me know if you’ve gotten into medicine and to which university!! Thankss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending