The Student Room Group

Conversion to Social Science Study

Hi
My interest area of study is in social science. Due to job perspective and flexibility of career I decided to do Optometry. I am on the second year and everything going fine, but every weekend I am asking myself , where u r and what u doin!!!
I am not sure if I did the right thing. I am worry about master&phd. Is it possible to convert to social science after undergraduate? And are the universities look at my application differently if I do so?
Original post by Sadeq2020
Hi
My interest area of study is in social science. Due to job perspective and flexibility of career I decided to do Optometry. I am on the second year and everything going fine, but every weekend I am asking myself , where u r and what u doin!!!
I am not sure if I did the right thing. I am worry about master&phd. Is it possible to convert to social science after undergraduate? And are the universities look at my application differently if I do so?

I am bemused as to what area of social science you feel you need to convert to and why? What is it you wish to do. Some postgrads require previous study and others do not. It depends on the postgrad you are looking to do. If you are continuing then get the bets degree you can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending