The Student Room Group

Spit or swallow?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The only thing I worry about when I swallow is if he's got a venereal disease like trick and I don't know it. Tell the guy has trick unless it is really bad then it's yellow it's clumpy but how do you know until it comes in her mouth that's when you find out. YUCK
Reply 41
The only thing I worry about when I swallow is if he's got a venereal disease like trick and I don't know it. Tell the guy has trick unless it is really bad then it's yellow it's clumpy but how do you know until it comes in her mouth that's when you find out. YUCK who's the dummy that swallowed. I wouldn't want to be you you don't admit that you swallow the first time I wouldn't do that better brush your teeth and a hurry causes bad breath.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by B gl
The only thing I worry about when I swallow is if he's got a venereal disease like trick and I don't know it. Tell the guy has trick unless it is really bad then it's yellow it's clumpy but how do you know until it comes in her mouth that's when you find out. YUCK who's the dummy that swallowed. I wouldn't want to be you you don't admit that you swallow the first time I wouldn't do that better brush your teeth and a hurry causes bad breath.

Thou shalt never swallow on the first time amen
Reply 43
Original post by B gl
The only thing I worry about when I swallow is if he's got a venereal disease like trick and I don't know it. Tell the guy has trick unless it is really bad then it's yellow it's clumpy but how do you know until it comes in her mouth that's when you find out. YUCK

What is 'trick'?
In my experience i have had to adk before coming in a gf mouth. If he didnt ask and you swallowed then any man woyld be happy and turned on
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous
So I gave a blowjob for the first time a couple weeks ago and I swallowed it all when he released. He was so shocked and kept asking if it was actually my first time and YEAH IT WAS BY THE WAY. Why is this so surprising and do other girls/guys not swallow??

Yumm 😏🤗🥰💯 Me next! Haha
Reply 46
That’s what I thought too

I need you in my life 😅😅
So I gave a blowjob for the first time a couple weeks ago and I swallowed it all when he released. He was so shocked and kept asking if it was actually my first time and YEAH IT WAS BY THE WAY. Why is this so surprising and do other girls/guys not swallow??

i swallowed once, ****ing difficult someone else come tastes so much different and worse than your own (I'm a guy)
As a male, I get turned off just by the smell of my *** so I have no idea how women can even endure the taste of ***. But, I mean its less of a mess to clean up and if your both okay with it then go with it. There's no dangers with it (except the millions of dying sperm cells in your stomach) so I don't see why not.
There's something nice about swallowing from a guys perspective.
But I don't think it really matter which one you do. the guys is lucky you're sucking him!
Reply 50
Original post by C.Goodyear
Why post such disgusting and vile things online.

Because this is a free country, it's 2023 and each is entitled to his/her own view. If you can't stand this discussion why did you come on here?
I would always swallow it too… sure the taste lingers for awhile, but just drink water afterwards. My ex loved it so much when I swallowed it it turns him on more, and then he would put his attention to me after :smile:
Reply 52

usually swallowing is an intimate thing, if it was your first time and yous guys aren't dating he was prolly just shocked as usually, people would just spit it out, especially for people they aren't dating.
The more I have sucked guys off, the more comfortable I have got with swallowing. I have noticed those guys I have swallowed tend to come back more often for another blow job.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Good girl, keep that up and he'll love you forever
Original post by B gl
I have sucked guys off right before a dental appointment, so I would have *** breath. It's a very recognizable smell, and is always noticed.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I trade blow jobs with a lot of guys. I have noticed the married men are more likely to swallow my *** than single guys. I started sucking cocks after I got divorced, and I sucked off quite a few men before I got comfortable swallowing every time. Now I wouldn't even consider wasting a drop of semen.

Quick Reply

Latest