The Student Room Group

TSR says I don’t have permission to post on a thread?

Just tried to answer an unanswered thread about school work (nothing dodgy) and when I tried to send it it came up with a message about how I ‘don’t have permission to post here’??? Does anyone know what that means x
Reply 1
Original post by Torigracex
Just tried to answer an unanswered thread about school work (nothing dodgy) and when I tried to send it it came up with a message about how I ‘don’t have permission to post here’??? Does anyone know what that means x

Do you have a link to the thread? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by 8472
Do you have a link to the thread? :smile:

No sorry can’t find it now 😅😅
Original post by Torigracex

It's possibly been deleted in between you starting to type your reply and pressing send.
probably meant the thread was deleted while you were typing the reply.
Reply 5
Original post by Reality Check
It's possibly been deleted in between you starting to type your reply and pressing send.

Original post by _gcx

surprisingly this sort of thing does happen quite a lot..

very annoying.

I especially hate it when a juicy looking thread comes up in your feed and by time you click on it it's no longer there because a moderator has removed it
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check

Original post by _gcx

Thank you both! xx
Original post by ANM775

very annoying.

I especially hate it when a juicy looking thread comes up in your feed and by time you click on it it's no longer there because a moderator has removed it

Well, juicy probably means controversial and those threads typically get out of hand and don't survive too long.
Original post by ANM775

very annoying.

Yes, it's so annoying. Particularly if you've spent time making a good reply.
Reply 9
Original post by ANM775

very annoying.

Was literally just someone asking if they could get sued by CGP for selling flash cards with similar content on 😂😅 but yeah annoying when you find a good juicy thread and it just disappears
Original post by _gcx

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending