The Student Room Group

Charles University entrance exam Feb 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Hi please could you tell me how you studied for the entrance exam and if there are past paper questions for the entrance exam like a booklet with all the questions etc
Reply 161
Original post by TW5897
I'm quite happy. I've grown so much, met some wonderful people, and had a lot of fun. It's a bonus that I deeply enjoy what I'm learning. :smile:

Hi please could you tell me how you studied for the entrance exam and if there are past paper questions for the entrance exam like a booklet with all the questions etc
Reply 162
Original post by Maryyam Moazzam
hi, im going to third fac in sept. let me know how the exam goes and accommodation.

Reply 163

Original post by Anonymous
yeahh def we should, are you going to first faculty too?
Reply 164
Original post by Anonymous
i got accepted into first faculty, but the entrance exam for charles first faculty is known as one of the hardest, and it was pretty hard.

Reply 165
Original post by officialhersi
Hey guys i got my entrance exam coming up in 2 weeks in prague. Since i lived in prague for a full year doing foundation i might be able to answer most of your questions so either message me with your social (FB,insta,Whatsapp) whatever u use and i will get back to yall when I'm done with the exam

hey my email is [email protected] and my insta is ismai.has03 please message me
Reply 166
Original post by Yuvraj_Ranawat
Hello there, I am also a student from the UK applying to study medicine at Charles University via Medical doorway

Hey, haha I remember studying for Charles university entrance exam; there’s was no guidance at all😂; but there’s some students from the first faculty; you can find them on praguemed.co.uk; they have a lot of experience and im sure will be able to help you with whatever you need - I hope you pass, and maybe I’ll see you in prague!
Original post by coolio04
Sure will. Are you applying in 2020 or did you get in?

Hi
I need these papers please and any information about the entrance exam.
Thanks.
Original post by officialhersi
Hey guys i got my entrance exam coming up in 2 weeks in prague. Since i lived in prague for a full year doing foundation i might be able to answer most of your questions so either message me with your social (FB,insta,Whatsapp) whatever u use and i will get back to yall when I'm done with the exam

Hi, could you please give me any tips on studying for the entrance exam? Specifically for biology and chemistry and general advice as well. Thank you!
Original post by Maryyam Moazzam
I applied through medical doorway which gave me access to a site called czechprep to help prepare for the entrance exam, however it gives you the same material to prepare from for all czech universities, so i guess that means the material tested is pretty much the same? Are you applying from the UK?

Hi, I’m also applying through medical doorway to Charles university for 2022. Could you give me any advice on how to use the biology materials they provided to study for the entrance exam? Thank you!
Original post by Yuvraj_Ranawat
Hello there, I am also a student from the UK applying to study medicine at Charles University via Medical doorway

Hi, I’m also applying through medical doorway for 2022, do you have any advice on studying for the Charles university entrance exam and how to use the materials provided by medical doorway, specifically for biology?
hi, I applied through Gyan berry for first faculty me exam is in 9 April was the exam hard? do u have any tips or advice
Hi! did you ever get hold of these softcopies, could you please forward them to me aswell?? Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest