The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

University of West London 2020 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Quiet Benin
Yeah it was extremely quick which is a relief to me because i was really going crazy as I have been struggling to find a university course and have been rejected (even by my own old uni :eek:) by most low ranking universities (London Met, Worst uni in europe rejected me lol). I blame it due to my decision to do a masters in Late August due to no employment because of coronavirus.

Is the Library at uwl 24 hours? I am person that loves to work during the night lol.

I'm guessing with covid though, it would be more online focused for this year. Do you know when your going back to uni yet?

Yes, hopefully when the UWL campus opens it will be open 24 hours a day seven days a week (except public holidays)

Yeah UWL said that they're planning to have at least 80% of our educational experience to be on campus. I know that I'm going back to university on the 5th October, I think postgraduates are the same.

And I haven't recieved my timetable yet hopefully I will get it by the end of this week or next week
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Did they call you for pre cas interview, I have applied for masters
Original post by Ayeshnadym

I'm not sure, try emailing them [email protected] or call them at +442082312440
Reply 23
Original post by Starlight15

Original post by Ayeshnadym

They didn't call, they only sent a pre cas checklist pdf file and i sent it back after ticking the necessary box
Original post by Ibrahid
They didn't call, they only sent a pre cas checklist pdf file and i sent it back after ticking the necessary box

Thank you, so we don’t have interview.
Original post by Starlight15

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending