The Student Room Group

EO Work Coach (DWP)

Has anyone heard back from the East London campaign yet?
I applied for it just before the deadline and completed the SJT on the 30th of June but I haven't heard anything back...
Reply 1
I'm still waiting for East London too. My status has been 'Thank you for completing the online Situational Judgement Test. Your application will now be reviewed by our team.' since June.
Reply 2
yeah my status is also the same, not sure why it's taking them this long to get back to us..
Reply 3
Original post by BrightM
Has anyone heard back from the East London campaign yet?
I applied for it just before the deadline and completed the SJT on the 30th of June but I haven't heard anything back...

That isn't s long wait haha! I did my interview a month ago and still waiting for results. Be prepared for a long wait.
Reply 4
Original post by jodie1982
That isn't s long wait haha! I did my interview a month ago and still waiting for results. Be prepared for a long wait.

I applied to Nottinghamshire after East London and managed to complete the video inteview for 3 weeks now for the first one, but we didn't even receive the SJT test results yet from the other one. I'd say it's taking a fair bit longer..
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 5
Yh I’m thinking of getting into contact with them for an update. I’ve seen on other forums some people have already received interview invitation for North and South London, maybe East London is last..
Reply 6
Original post by BrightM
Yh I’m thinking of getting into contact with them for an update. I’ve seen on other forums some people have already received interview invitation for North and South London, maybe East London is last..

I heard back from North and West London, but no update from East and South for me.
Reply 7
Original post by ellp510
I heard back from North and West London, but no update from East and South for me.

Have you done the interview for North and West?
Reply 8
Original post by BrightM
Have you done the interview for North and West?

Yes, I did West London on the 21st of July and North London this past Friday.
Reply 9
I got in contact with them today via live chat, they said there’s no update on the South London area and no time frame unfortunately. Could be weeks before we hear anything back from them.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by BrightM
I got in contact with them today via live chat, they said there’s no update on the South London area and no time frame unfortunately. Could be weeks before we hear anything back from them.

Hm I wonder what is taking so long, it seems both East and South are in the same stage..
Reply 11
I know right, I’ve noticed on these forum no one seemed to heard anything back from the London area, but other areas around the UK nearly everyone has heard back, Maybe London’s last.
Reply 12
Does anyone have updates on East London work coach progress?
I also applied for the East London one but the deadline was the 5th of July and I got an interview invite just under a month after so not sure what's happening with everyone else's but as others have said the whole process is very lengthy so hopefully you'll all hear back soon
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by HappiDaz
Does anyone have updates on East London work coach progress?

Nothing apart from the interview invite, just waiting on hearing about the outcome, maybe contact them on live chat for an update

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending