The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Aconite
It's late, and I really should be going to sleep, I just got distracted by these threads. Now look at me, I'm all pervy and my glasses are steaming up.

I meanwhile am enjoying being angered by people in the other thread having terrible taste. Elisha Cuthbert indeed...
Reply 41
Male: Jon Kortajarena

Female: Aishwarya Rai

Reply 42
Rai isn't a model is she? Her occupation= being entirely overrated.
Reply 43
Yuffie
Rai isn't a model is she? Her occupation= being entirely overrated.

:eek: LOL yes - well she used to be a model and I think recently she did something for Roberto Cavalli. She is overrated as an actor because she can't act to save her life. But you gotta admit, she's beautiful!
Reply 44
wifofito
:eek: LOL yes - well she used to be a model and I think recently she did something for Roberto Cavalli. She is overrated as an actor because she can't act to save her life. But you gotta admit, she's beautiful!

She's unusual but I wouldn't say amazing.
Reply 45
Many women in this thread need to be eating more chips... they're so skinny they look sick IMO. I don't get how anyone can look up to these people?!
Reply 46
Yuffie
She's unusual but I wouldn't say amazing.

I think she is. Ah well, to each its own, I suppose :wink:
Reply 47
Touche
Many women in this thread need to be eating more chips... they're so skinny they look sick IMO. I don't get how anyone can look up to these people?!

I agree! I don't see how people look up to skinny skinny models. I think a person's beauty has to be perceived as a whole - not only the face.
Reply 48
Ohh dear, please don't convert this into another "weight thread".
Reply 49
They look better in clothes thin. I don't want to see someone Kate Winslet-esque modelling. They'd only look stupid in some of the more outlandish designs.
Reply 50
My favourite model... me! :biggrin:

Heh.

Male models are better looking that female models...weird
Reply 52
Yuffie
They look better in clothes thin. I don't want to see someone Kate Winslet-esque modelling. They'd only look stupid in some of the more outlandish designs.

I knew I'd be neg repped for this by the Fat Freedom Fighters

and look! I was. For expressing an opinion.
Pretty Polly
Okay guys this is a fashion and beauty forum and are there no threads whatsoever about the clothes horses (not even a Kate Moss thread :eek: ) So heres the thread to discuss models and post pictures of your favourite models. My favourite two models at the moment are the beautiful Jourdan Dunn and Sean Opry.

If I might ask, who is that person next to her?
watermelon sugar
band waggon?

give me one good reason why she is remotely note worthy or memorable?

she has one over worked, over done, tired, old look. she has like three poses and is so ridiculously stiff and not versatile at all in editorial!
she's so boringgg!

i completely agree.
Reply 55

Vanessa Paradis, she sings too :smile:
Reply 56
Yuffie
I knew I'd be neg repped for this by the Fat Freedom Fighters

and look! I was. For expressing an opinion.

I'll positive rep you tomorrow (used rep for today)
I get annoyed by people neg repping for no good reason! I got negged for
disliking a troll >.<
Reply 57
I think that everybody has right to express a different opinion :smile:
However, I do think that many models are really too skinny. I share the view that plump girls would look ridiculous presenting Versace, Dolce&Gabanna,etc..But still some girls are just like hangers with clothes on them...and some are sooo slim that they lose their femininity,charm and charisma even if they have had it initially :p: (and beleive me I'm not a fat freedom fighter, I am slim enough so it would be silly to insult girls who have similar body structure to mine :p: )

P.S Why some pretty girls with dark hair decide to dye it blonde and look so artificially and worse in the majority of the cases...?! (i.e Adriana Lima, Eva Longoria)
A little off topic, but was wondering, if anyone else thinks that the new Miss Universe is not that pretty ?

Her pic:
Reply 59
No..she's not really. I mean..she's pretty, but...I wouldn't call her the most beautiful woman in the universe or whatever.

Latest