The Student Room Group

Revision Advice Blog Post Ideas?

I've started a blog to help GCSE/A level students revise and apply to uni, I was just wondering if you had anything that you're worried about or would like to know about?

So far I've written a general revision tips post, one about 5 things to include on your uni application and another about things to do the day before an exam.

I'm currently planning a post about active vs. passive revision and maybe one specifically for the sciences (I studied biology at uni)

If you've already done your GCSEs/A levels, what do you wish someone had told you before?
Reply 1
well I'm almost done with my second year in college I'm just wondering how uni life is gonna be like for me when I go uni in September 2020
Original post by slide27
well I'm almost done with my second year in college I'm just wondering how uni life is gonna be like for me when I go uni in September 2020

Okay, maybe I can write about my first week/term experience and some tips for you. I was also thinking about writing a post about things to bring to uni that might be of interest to you too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending