The Student Room Group

Cramming course content

Hi, did any of you cram course content a few months before your exam and did it work? I’ve been trying hard to study but it takes me ages to do it properly on each topic and I’m starting to feel majorly pressured.

Only done first few sections of spec for each topic and need to learn soooo much.
Original post by Jaunty
Hi, did any of you cram course content a few months before your exam and did it work? I’ve been trying hard to study but it takes me ages to do it properly on each topic and I’m starting to feel majorly pressured.

Only done first few sections of spec for each topic and need to learn soooo much.

If it can be helped I would recommend not cramming course content. A lot of people don't do as well if they have crammed compared to those that revise in smaller amounts from an early stage. I would instead recommend, start early and read through the text book, not the spec. While the spec is useful to refer to it is much better and less time consuming to read through and take condensed notes from the text book for each subject. I would also strongly recommend the CGP revision books - they are very helpful for summaries notes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending