The Student Room Group

GCSE revision

Hi guysss...
Just out of curiosity, is there anyone who has completely finished studying the whole content for all their subjects and now in the stage of just doing past papers and final revision?!?!
(I'm still studying the content in most of the subjects)
I'm in year 13 at the moment so I am studying for my A-levels, but I have finished the content with one of my biology teachers and I finish with my other biology teacher next lesson I think. In geography I think I am nearly finished and I think the same applies for RS.

At this stage when I did my GCSEs, I think I had finished the content in music and not much else - most of my subjects we were doing content right until the last few lessons.
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I'm in year 13 at the moment so I am studying for my A-levels, but I have finished the content with one of my biology teachers and I finish with my other biology teacher next lesson I think. In geography I think I am nearly finished and I think the same applies for RS.
At this stage when I did my GCSEs, I think I had finished the content in music and not much else - most of my subjects we were doing content right until the last few lessons.

Ohhh that's really good to hear..
I'm trying to cram the content by my self and I thought I'm the only one doing that...
Thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest