The Student Room Group

i need help with note taking ;)

genuinely reached a point where I don't know where else to go for advice.

im SO particular with my notes: in the last few days ive spent HOURS trying to make notes on something that should have taken 20 mins tops.

I keep ripping out pages and getting really stressed out by it and shaking. i literally do not understand whats going on. Its making it so hard to write everything down without ripping out pages.

I need to make notes on strengths and weaknesses of the design argument, and I dont know how to lay it out and present rebuttals etc and i literally dont know how to effectively write notes.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by evaagraay
genuinely reached a point where I don't know where else to go for advice.

im SO particular with my notes: in the last few days ive spent HOURS trying to make notes on something that should have taken 20 mins tops.

I keep ripping out pages and getting really stressed out by it and shaking. i literally do not understand whats going on. Its making it so hard to write everything down without ripping out pages.

I need to make notes on strengths and weaknesses of the design argument, and I dont know how to lay it out and present rebuttals etc and i literally dont know how to effectively write notes.

Do it on pc and then you can chop and change.
You should be aware you are wasting too much time when you should be doing other things that earn you marks.
You need to be more disciplined and get a grip on how much time you have left.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending