The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Brighton vs Nottingham Trent

hi,
so i've got an unconditional offer from both of these unis to study media studies (in brighton) and media comm&culture (in notts). i havent been to nottingham but i have been to brighton before (not the uni itself) and i absolutely love the city and i've got a family member there so that would make my life easier. my heart says brighton but nottingham is much higher in the rankings so there goes my question, which one is better for this course and is brighton uni really that bad considering its that low in the rankings?
i've also got into west london and roehampton so if anyone knows anything about the courses there hmu!
(edited 4 years ago)
Hmm I do not know anything about media but I stayed at a Summer school at the University of Brighton
It was very fun, everyone was so nice, loved being only 10-20 minutes away from the Beach basically
Would prefer it over Nottingham as I just prefer Brighton as a place but that's me
Granted I wouldn't and haven't applied to either University but I liked the community feel at UOB
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Is brighton university god for game development courses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending