The Student Room Group

Manchester Metropolitan VS Nottingham Trent VS UON

Hey! i have applied for MSc Marketing at the university of nottingham, nottingham trent & manchester metropolitan. which one i should go for? considering the city/uni life, meeting people, more networking.
Original post by anushajain
Hey! i have applied for MSc Marketing at the university of nottingham, nottingham trent & manchester metropolitan. which one i should go for? considering the city/uni life, meeting people, more networking.

Which course do you prefer? That should be your primary consideration.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw

Which course do you prefer? That should be your primary consideration.

the course is msc marketing, if you’ve any idea about which ones better?
Reply 3
the course is msc marketing, if you’ve any idea about which ones better?

Uni of Nottingham
Hi @anushajain

It's great to hear that you're interested in studying at Manchester Met!

Our MSc Marketing course is Chartered Institute of Marketing accredited and our Business School is triple accredited, placing us among the top 1% of business schools worldwide and assures students that we adhere to high quality standards.

Marketing students work with real clients, meaning that you can gain practical business experience and have the opportunity to network with companies. You also have the opportunity to build networks via our extensive industry links in the form of guest lectures and internship opportunities.

We also offer the Rise programme. This is available to all students at Manchester Met, giving you the opportunity to earn practice credits on your degree through employment-enhancing activities. During your studies you can collect points for the activities you engage in and if you engage in enough activity you could receive recognition on your degree transcript.

Before you make your decision, I recommend looking at the modules each uni offers to see which ones interest you the most. Comparing accreditations, entry requirements, fees, living costs etc. will also help you in the decision making process.

Finally, what I will say is that Manchester has a fantastic city life. Being born and raised in Manchester, I can't imagine living anywhere else! There's loads to do and there's something to suit everyone, no matter what your interests are. Restaurants, bars, green spaces, sports, culture - what more could you want! The university also has a great Student Union with various societies and social events, so there's plenty of opportunities to meet fellow students.

I hope you find this information helpful!

Chloe😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending