The Student Room Group

Are airpods worth it

Looking for some wireless earphones for gym. I’ve had some cheapy ones for about 18 months which were ok, but sound quality wasn’t t he best , uncomfortable and a faff to connect to my phone. I accidentally put the charging case in washing machine so they won’t charge. For some new ones are airpods worth the price or does anyone know if any good cheaper ones
Original post by Daisyjay15
Looking for some wireless earphones for gym. I’ve had some cheapy ones for about 18 months which were ok, but sound quality wasn’t t he best , uncomfortable and a faff to connect to my phone. I accidentally put the charging case in washing machine so they won’t charge. For some new ones are airpods worth the price or does anyone know if any good cheaper ones

Not in my opinion, I have a pair of Anker SoundBuds Slim + which I bought online for £30. They don't fall out, have a long enough charge for a full day and the sound quality is comparable to my friends' airpods. Only drawback is the wire that connects them, but they're still technically "wireless headphones" and incredible considering the price.
I believe they're worth it, however if your willing to spend that much you should get the wireless beats the sound quality is definitely better.
The only issues with AirPods that my sibling told me was that when you’re in the gym they tend to fall out a lot. Especially when you’re on the treadmill as a warm up.

I wear AirPods not that I go to the gym :lol: and they’re good for me.
I bought some earphones for £50 and they work beautifully so I would say Airpods are overrated given the price difference.
Reply 5
mine broke pretty quickly. And they were legit. So id rather have cheap wired ones.
Reply 6
Original post by anonymous.a
Not in my opinion, I have a pair of Anker SoundBuds Slim + which I bought online for £30. They don't fall out, have a long enough charge for a full day and the sound quality is comparable to my friends' airpods. Only drawback is the wire that connects them, but they're still technically "wireless headphones" and incredible considering the price.

Thanks, I’ve ordered some anker ones so can give them a try :smile:
Original post by Daisyjay15

just saw another facebook status "LOST airpods! lmk if found".. which just about sums up the stupidity of our generation.
I recommend Kitsound Funk 35 earbuds - they don't fall out, they're comfortable, the charge and charging case lasts a long time, and the sound quality is pretty good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending