The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does anyone know what happens tommorrow with the Online results? Do we get them via email or by logging into the website?

Best of luck everyone :smile:
Reply 2
email, the website has shut until autumn
Reply 3
All the best to everyone. I hope they go well for you :smile:
Reply 4
TheNorth
Does anyone know what happens tommorrow with the Online results? Do we get them via email or by logging into the website?

Best of luck everyone :smile:

It's email only this year - they learned the lesson last year when 30,000 people tried to log onto their website simultaneously causing it to crash.
Reply 5
PeterR
It's email only this year - they learned the lesson last year when 30,000 people tried to log onto their website simultaneously causing it to crash.

Not only that but they didn't even send people the right URL.
Reply 6
TheNorth
Not only that but they didn't even send people the right URL.

I know i spent ages refreshing the page hoping it would change and then the SQA website directed me through the CORRECT link!!
:woo: I'm kacking it. I've tried to get to sleep to cut the wait but i just can't. :mad:
I'm scared :frown: haha.
Good luck everyone. :smile:
Reply 10
good luck everyone!
:hugs: to you all :smile:
Good luck everybody.
Reply 12
Best of luck to everyone - it'll all be fine in the end.
Reply 13
you should be able to log on to ucas and see wether or not you goy into your uni
Bleh! That music must have been horrible! Looking at the results thread I wasn't the only one with some surprise from that :frown:
Reply 15
Ugh well my Insurance offer has updated to 'Unconditional', but i missed my Firm and it hasn't updated yet - still on 'Conditional'

Are they waiting for me to contact them or something? Maybe they havent discounted me? Or...could just be that it hasnt been updated by Ucasy yet :frown:
I would contact them and ask, it might mean they are willing to negotiate but haven't given you the place yet.
Meteorshower
Bleh! That music must have been horrible! Looking at the results thread I wasn't the only one with some surprise from that :frown:

URRGH agreed :mad: must be the listening that done us in. Thank goodness I got As in subject prelims that I ended up having a B in. Hopefully I will be on the appeal lists.
Reply 18
Meteorshower

Quite a few have got unexpected Bs - very weird. :s-smilie:
But on the bright side, you got an A in English you little genius. :biggrin:

Have any of you got the e-mail?
ukdragon37
URRGH agreed :mad: must be the listening that done us in. Thank goodness I got As in subject prelims that I ended up having a B in. Hopefully I will be on the appeal lists.

That was the one subject I can't really appeal, only just scraped an A in the prelim :frown::frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending