The Student Room Group

For A level Biology students, How reliable/useful are the PMT flashcards?

I've recently discovered the PMT (Physics and Maths Tutor) flashcards and I thought about using them as one of my main revision resource. It seems reliable but I'd like someone else's opinion. So I was planning to take notes on something I dont understand and then answer these Qs ( It would save me time from writing my own). And then I would do Practice papers.

Here's a link in case anyone wanted to check it out: https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/biology-revision/a-level-aqa/biological-molecules/
Original post by Azimbrook1
I've recently discovered the PMT (Physics and Maths Tutor) flashcards and I thought about using them as one of my main revision resource. It seems reliable but I'd like someone else's opinion. So I was planning to take notes on something I dont understand and then answer these Qs ( It would save me time from writing my own). And then I would do Practice papers.

Here's a link in case anyone wanted to check it out: https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/biology-revision/a-level-aqa/biological-molecules/

In my opinion, PMT is the best place to revise. Not all the information is given but I think it at least helps you 70% and the rest 30% just look at other websites to boost up your revision. :redface:
Reply 2
hello how did it go for you because i’m in year 12 now and thinking of using them?
Reply 3
hi how did it go bc i want to use them as im in year 12 and having the same dilemma as you
Reply 4
someone please tell us :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by preco
someone please tell us :frown:

literally exam in a couple hours😭
Reply 6
Original post by spygirl123
literally exam in a couple hours😭

lmaoo you know it 🤣🤣
Reply 7
Original post by preco
lmaoo you know it 🤣🤣

I'm just reading through all of them ://// you're all welcome for lowering the grade boundaries <3
Reply 8
Original post by fryjer
I'm just reading through all of them ://// you're all welcome for lowering the grade boundaries <3

dont worry me too :/
Reply 9
dont worry me too :/

how'd you find the exam ?? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by fryjer
how'd you find the exam ?? :smile:

why was it basically a topic test 😭 - i do aqa and the whole paper was immunity and absoultely horrid .
paper 2 this week icl isnt looking gooood
hbu ?
Reply 11
why was it basically a topic test 😭 - i do aqa and the whole paper was immunity and absoultely horrid .
paper 2 this week icl isnt looking gooood
hbu ?

Ahhh I do Edexcel B lol, so was totally screwed !! Ours was mainly based on ecosystems I think.. Paper 2 && I haven't even started to revise :/// Good luck tho !!

Quick Reply

Latest