The Student Room Group

Kpop Dance Crew in London???

Hi, I want to be in a crew and learn kpop dances but I don't know where I can find a group... I know it won't be possible right now due to the coronavirus but I want to do a lot of groups such as NCT, EXO, SF9, BTS, KARD and more
I am 16 soon to be 17 so I thought 16+
Anyone who would like to join....
I haven't danced so I am a beginner; I will learn some dances during quarantine time so yeah

Scroll to see replies

Woww I support you to be in a KPOP dance crew, although I wont join 😂but yeah you can learn kpop dances by yourself at home and maybe find some kpop dance classes when the corona aint that serious anymore// disappears
whereabouts are you located?
Original post by Keri00Summers
Hi, I want to be in a crew and learn kpop dances but I don't know where I can find a group... I know it won't be possible right now due to the coronavirus but I want to do a lot of groups such as NCT, EXO, SF9, BTS, KARD and more
I haven't danced so I am a beginner; I will learn some dances during quarantine time so yeah

wait ignore my previous comment lmao
i'm in SW ldn and i'd be willing!
Reply 4
If they exist, they shouldn’t
Reply 5

I live in london too and i found a place called DGC dance i went there for a class but stopped going because it was too far away :frown:

Me and my friends are in the process of creating a kpop dance crew and we're looking for people who'd want to join. We're in SW London as well. You can PM me if you'd like to know more
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Leeighannee
Me and my friends are in the process of creating a kpop dance crew and we're looking for people who'd want to join. We're in SW London as well. You can PM me if you'd like to know more

the email I sent was for the other person - sorry - I live in north west london
Reply 8
I don't know if I've replied to this before but I'd like to join
hey, i’d love to be in a group with you, i am based in london tho
Reply 10
Hi is this still going on?? I'm 17 and my sister is 14 and we live in sw london.
Reply 11
umm I'm real late to this lol but I live in like SE kinda near central and I'm 17, I'm tryna start a dance crew and don't have anyone yet so ye if anyone wanted to join let me know
Reply 12
Original post by 286436
Hi is this still going on?? I'm 17 and my sister is 14 and we live in sw london.

Hii im starting one if your intrested
Reply 13
Original post by shaquilla
hey, i’d love to be in a group with you, i am based in london tho

heyy im starting one, if you are interested in around central london
Reply 14
Original post by kay432
heyy im starting one, if you are interested in around central london

Hello, by any chance, are you still looking for someone?^^
Reply 15
Hii yes I amm
Reply 16