The Student Room Group

Kpop Dance Crew! (Brighton, Sussex Area)

Hi!
I would like to form a Kpop dance crew/group and post it here to see if anyone would be interested~

It's quite hard to find others in my area who are local enough so please leave a message if you're near Brighton area!

I'm female, 19 and love groups such as Stray Kids, BTS, Ateez, Twice and loads others. I would be willing to dance to anything! I love all kinds of groups and choreos.

I'm pretty sure there's Kpop Dance Classes in the Brighton Marina, so we could attend that together and dance outside of it too!
We could have socal medias such as insta and youtube to upload covers to.

Anyone is welcome, any gender or experience! 15-20+ sort of ages preferable, but ages outside of that is fine too! Just anyone who is passionate about kpop and dancing.

Of course, when its suitable to meet up once corona restrictions allow.
Thank you~!
id join if i could dance and also I live in Liverpool which is far away from Brighton :frown:(
Hi there¨! I'll be moving to brighton in September for my postgraduate studies! I already have a dancegroup in Switzerland but I would absolutely miss doing dance covers when I am in the UK... HMU on Instagram (@1brownieaday) and we can get to know each other, I would be thrilled <3(To see what I did so far: UKK Dance on youtube is my dancecover group from switzerland hehe)

And oh, I am already 26, but I don't look younger if it helps and I am pretty used on being the oldest, even in my current dance group :>
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
hey 🥺 i’m from liverpool too! I always wanted to join a kpop dance group so maybe we could start one together? :smile:
Reply 4
hey 🥺 i’m from liverpool too! i’ve always wanted to join a kpop dance crew so maybe we could start one together !
Reply 5
hi! i would definitely be interested, im based in east sussex already but i am 15 i dont know if thats a problem? if not id totally be willing to join!
Hi I’m 15, I live just outside Brighton and would love to join a kpop dance group. I’m up to doing any artists (my favourites are Stray kids). Hmu on my Instagram @lxla_skxe 🥰
Reply 7
Original post by miafayye
Hi!
I would like to form a Kpop dance crew/group and post it here to see if anyone would be interested~

It's quite hard to find others in my area who are local enough so please leave a message if you're near Brighton area!

I'm female, 19 and love groups such as Stray Kids, BTS, Ateez, Twice and loads others. I would be willing to dance to anything! I love all kinds of groups and choreos.

I'm pretty sure there's Kpop Dance Classes in the Brighton Marina, so we could attend that together and dance outside of it too!

Anyone is welcome, any gender or experience! 15-20+ sort of ages preferable, but ages outside of that is fine too! Just anyone who is passionate about kpop and dancing.

Thank you~!

Heyyy I'm very interested if you're still looking for people?
Hi,I'm female, 21 and I also love a lot of Kpop groups such as BTS, Everglow, Twice, Izone, Blackpink and many others. I love to learn the choreographies and just dance to them on my free time. I know you posted this a while ago but are you still around? I also live in Brighton. Thank you :smile:
[QUOTE="miafayye;89338240"]Hi!

Thank you~![/QUOTE

Hey I'm 13 i know thats too young but this is pretty much all i can find near me.

Quick Reply

Latest