The Student Room Group

Looking for people to do kpop dances with (Sussex) Brighton area?

Hey!
So I'm taking a gap year and one of the things I was looking forward to with uni was joining a kpop dance crew. There arent any here so I was hoping to start one with people in the west Sussex area, I was thinking Brighton would be a good place? I'm 19 so I'd say 18+ would be best, please let me know if you're interested! I just was a person or a few people to practice my dancing with, I'd love to do full group covers eventually, thank you!
pm me
Original post by Jazz0426
Hey!
So I'm taking a gap year and one of the things I was looking forward to with uni was joining a kpop dance crew. There arent any here so I was hoping to start one with people in the west Sussex area, I was thinking Brighton would be a good place? I'm 19 so I'd say 18+ would be best, please let me know if you're interested! I just was a person or a few people to practice my dancing with, I'd love to do full group covers eventually, thank you!

I would love to! I’m not a dancer but I’ve been wanting to do some K-pop dances for a while for fun. I’m not a hardcore Stan like I used to be but I really like the music and would love to have some fun with dances!
I would love to join!
Hey guys! I would love ro join a kpop cover group again! I was in dance group back home for 7 years where we made youtube videos and took part at competitions!
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey!

Hi,

I would love to join. I do a lot of dance by myself so I would love to do them with other people.
Reply 6
Hey!

Hey everyone thanks for replying!! Been busy with work so I didn't realise so many people had replied! I'm going to PM you all with my insta and hopefully set up a GC with you all :smile:
Hey!

Hello!! I’m interested and really want to find someone dance with me , _022402_ this is my Instagram, please pm me there , thank you so much
Reply 8
Hey!

I’d love to join if you’re still looking for more people!

Im 19 and a first year med student at bsms so I’ll be moving to Brighton in like 2 weeks? I do not know a single person in my accom or anyone in the area apart from a family friend who lives an hour away so I’d love to join you guys!
dunno if people r still looking but im down! im starting my second yr of uni at brighton in 2024/2025, i do psychology! im a dancer, i love kpop and i would love to make more friends!
Original post by shana.17jk
dunno if people r still looking but im down! im starting my second yr of uni at brighton in 2024/2025, i do psychology! im a dancer, i love kpop and i would love to make more friends!

shana.17jk
ig ac

Quick Reply

Latest