Windows 7.
Windows 10
MacOS.
Well, I use Windows on my main PC... Linux on my 10yo notebook
7... 10 is crap, and it becomes crappier with each update
Reply 6
macOS Catalina
Only Ubuntu is real
But running Windows apps is a bit of a drag. Vine is somewhat unstable when running newer apps
But aren't there driver issues when gaming on Linux?
Considering I never do any updates I probably have Windows XP
What about Intel HD😂?

Nvidia cards also acts up on Mac. Nvidia and Unix/Linux don't go along, do they 😂
Windows 7
FreeBSD

not bothered about NVIDIA drivers cos my idea of gaming is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetHack
The future is undoubtedly Linux. Windows getting screwed over, Mac's are expensive. And app developers are giving Linux more attention
I used Windows 7 loads in the past decade but since my laptop runs at a glacial pace I've swapped to an old iMac for the time being. I do have plans to upgrade to 10 and swap devices v. soon
600£ for fokken wheels 😂
Original post by StargazingFloof
I used Windows 7 loads in the past decade but since my laptop runs at a glacial pace I've swapped to an old iMac for the time being. I do have plans to upgrade to 10 and swap devices v. soon

Old Macs got great upgradability. Dat's mainly if u put a Hackintoshed latest MacOS on it
Its good looking, developer friendly, the updates doesn't screw it over unlike Windows, and the OS doesn't hog up much memory
Windows cos I'm lazy, and the last time I tried to setup a dual boot of linux I accidentally overwrote the boot sector of my PC which was...not ideal.
Kubuntu KDE
Since I spend far more time on computers at work than at home, primarily Windows 7 Pro as that's what's currently on my work machine. I'll upgrade it to 10 Pro when I get time.

Latest

Trending

Trending