The Student Room Group

Can anyone help? i am stuck on what to do here!!

I am stuck on what do do when it asks me to "Write rooms inside the loop, then press `Run Code`.

Please help!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Camcurrie
I am stuck on what do do when it asks me to "Write rooms inside the loop, then press `Run Code`.

Please help!!!

I think you are going to need to give a little more information that this. We are not sat in your brain looking at the same piece of paper / screen as you unfortunately.
Original post by hotpud
I think you are going to need to give a little more information that this. We are not sat in your brain looking at the same piece of paper / screen as you unfortunately.

I'm also really stuck on this question and wondering if anyone could help, it's from the idea sliver maker badge:

Write rooms inside the loop, then press `Run Code`.

var rooms = [bridge,lab,canteen,cabin,storage]

initiate();

function lifeSupportCheck() {
for (i=0;i<rooms.length;i++) {

}
}

lifeSupportCheck();

That is the context and I have no idea where to put rooms[1]
Original post by Camcurrie

Please help!!!

I found out how to do it, put rooms on line 7
Reply 4
Original post by Ihateidea:(
I'm also really stuck on this question and wondering if anyone could help, it's from the idea sliver maker badge:

Write rooms inside the loop, then press `Run Code`.

var rooms = [bridge,lab,canteen,cabin,storage]

initiate();

function lifeSupportCheck() {
for (i=0;i<rooms.length;i++) {

}
}

lifeSupportCheck();

That is the context and I have no idea where to put rooms[1]

Again, you are talking in gibberish. Is there a question somewhere? Rooms? What rooms? In your home? Yes, this is some Python code, but what is it supposed to do? And what is a silver marker?

Please try and help us to help you.

Incidentally, doing what the person above said will simply dump the contents of the rooms array. I can't see how that will make anything work unless the requirement was to dump the contents of rooms on the screen.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Ihateidea:(
I found out how to do it, put rooms on line 7
I am stuck on the same bit but how do I put the rooms on line 7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending