The Student Room Group

Cattolica del Sacro Cuore for medicine - English. Any recommendation or feedback

Scroll to see replies

Usually they come out around midday. I have just realised they didn’t send me my identifier number. Do you know where I can find this?
The identifier number is in the email that was sent to you before the exam. It contains both the number and the password used to access the online exam portal. It's already past midday in Italy, but no result so far.....
Original post by 5hutterbug
The identifier number is in the email that was sent to you before the exam. It contains both the number and the password used to access the online exam portal. It's already past midday in Italy, but no result so far.....

Thank you! Still waiting…
does it say wrong username and password for anyone else?
Reply 24
what are we supposed to wait for, do they send an email if we get enrolment or not?
Humanitas sent emails and published official rankings so I assumed Cattolica would do the same but now I am not sure. I also get wrong username/password, but I assume that’s because the results are not out. It’s very late!
Original post by Serendipity03
Humanitas sent emails and published official rankings so I assumed Cattolica would do the same but now I am not sure. I also get wrong username/password, but I assume that’s because the results are not out. It’s very late!

results are out btw!!!
Reply 27
wait where are they??
Original post by A_perez
wait where are they??

its in the email that was sent just before our exam from "Selexi s.r.l" If you scroll down there's a username and password
Original post by sunflower1p
results are out btw!!!

Thank you I could log in now and I see my score but I don’t see this year’s ranking! Can you see it?
please send the link for the non-eu ranking sheet as soon as you see it. Thanks!
Reply 31
I don’t see the rankings either! I don’t feel good about my score.
Reply 32
seeing how last year's rankings were published in july it seems that the same will happen this year
Reply 33
you can check your score at consultazioneonline.ilmiotest.it . Just use the log in details on the sheet you were given
https://www.unicatt.it/corsi/cdl-Medicine%20and%20Surgery%20ita%20NON%20EU%202022%20WEB.pdf

but idk how to identify which one I am. I didnt get this 3letter4number code
Thanks 5hutterbug you are amazing.
Original post by dex1234!
https://www.unicatt.it/corsi/cdl-Medicine%20and%20Surgery%20ita%20NON%20EU%202022%20WEB.pdf

but idk how to identify which one I am. I didnt get this 3letter4number code

Log in to the online exam area, look up your personal score and then find the corresponding score on the list. The first two letters of the code represent the first letters of your first name and family name.
any opinion on how this college compares to medicine Humanitas please?
Does Cattolica help its students prepare for USMLE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending