The Student Room Group

Lana Del rey

Hi, so I really like the music of Lana Del Rey and am struggling to find similar artists that I also like. I don’t like Marina and Melanie Martinez, Lorde is okay. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
maybe fiona apple? id reccomend starting with the album "when the pawn.."
Reply 2
Original post by r1dofme

I’ll have a listen right away!
Original post by subbhy
Hi, so I really like the music of Lana Del Rey and am struggling to find similar artists that I also like. I don’t like Marina and Melanie Martinez, Lorde is okay. Does anyone have any recommendations?

THE WEEKND omg
Reply 4
Original post by r1dofme

Original post by subbhy
I’ll have a listen right away!

Hmm not bad but not as similar as I’d like, thanks though.
Reply 5
Original post by harlz_chalamet
THE WEEKND omg

I don’t like him either 😭
Original post by subbhy
I don’t like him either 😭

bro😭😭
how about ASAP rocky
Similar music taste (but I really like Lorde), if you like really good lyrics then phoebe bridgers and boygenius
Reply 8
Original post by harlz_chalamet
bro😭😭
how about ASAP rocky

NO 😢
Reply 9
hiya!! you might like 'men i trust', for starters listen to lauren and show me how.
you could also give 'cyn' a listen
Reply 10
Original post by xoxolama
hiya!! you might like 'men i trust', for starters listen to lauren and show me how.
you could also give 'cyn' a listen

Hi, thanks! I’m liking cyn :smile:
Original post by subbhy

moves by suki waterhouse im obsessed with rn
Have you listened to mitski??
in mitski we trust🙏
Reply 14
Original post by mariam6879
moves by suki waterhouse im obsessed with rn

Liking it :smile: thanks
Reply 15
Original post by toothysmile
Have you listened to mitski??

Original post by mariam6879
in mitski we trust🙏

Sounds good thanks guys
OMG white leather by wolf alice !!
first time i listened i thought it was lana
Original post by subbhy

this is such a BIG problem. lana del rey's is so unique in its own way, it's pretty much impossible to find anything similar. people have asked me so many similar questions and it's so funny bcs she's one of the few artists i can't give an answer to. she's such an icon and such a queen that nobody will ever outdo so this question is almost UNANSWERABLE!

(lmao i was listening to video games while writing this msg 😭😭🤚🤚)
Reply 18
Original post by mmik_mikaeel
this is such a BIG problem. lana del rey's is so unique in its own way, it's pretty much impossible to find anything similar. people have asked me so many similar questions and it's so funny bcs she's one of the few artists i can't give an answer to. she's such an icon and such a queen that nobody will ever outdo so this question is almost UNANSWERABLE!

(lmao i was listening to video games while writing this msg 😭😭🤚🤚)

Agreed!! Some of her unreleased music is bellisímo!
Original post by subbhy
agreed!! Some of her unreleased music is bellisímo!

so real omg and some more of it might be released bcs i mean if she was able to release say yes to heaven like- 😍😍😍

Quick Reply

Latest