The Student Room Group

Cattolica del Sacro Cuore for medicine - English. Any recommendation or feedback

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Entoco
it should be on the website

They only have a 3000 question list and it's only about logic and text understanding without the answer.
I need a simulator with all the topic
Reply 61
Original post by Matteo0610
where I can find the simulator?
pls, I need it so bad!!!!!

You need to apply first and then the university will send the simulator after looking through your documents etc.
Reply 62
Original post by Entoco
I love it here. The area is quite nice, the people are friendly, the students and professors are helpful.

That's very nice to hear! Good that you are enjoying it!! 🙂

I've been practising with the simulator and I've been getting around high 40s and low 50s. I heard some people say the test was much harder than the simulator. How did you find it? Which subject did you find the hardest?
Reply 63
Original post by Dodori
That's very nice to hear! Good that you are enjoying it!! 🙂

I've been practising with the simulator and I've been getting around high 40s and low 50s. I heard some people say the test was much harder than the simulator. How did you find it? Which subject did you find the hardest?

yes the exam is much harder than the simulator
Reply 64
Original post by Entoco
yes the exam is much harder than the simulator

Can you please tell me which section was the hardest in the actual exam? And was it the content they asked that was harder or the questions (as in, did they make the questions more complicated)?
Original post by Entoco
seeing how this test was similar to the san raffaele, they will probably show you the whole exam, including the right answers, the blank answers and the wrong answers.
Hey, I know I am asking about something you mentioned a long time ago, but while scrolling through the comments, this caught my eye! I have already taken the San Raffaele entrance exam, and I found the simulator questions and stuff very similar to those of Cattolica (maybe cuz they are both from the same company Selexi??).

How did you find Cattolica's entrance exam compared to San Raffaele? Were they similar? Or was one of them harder?
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey, I know I am asking about something you mentioned a long time ago, but while scrolling through the comments, this caught my eye! I have already taken the San Raffaele entrance exam, and I found the simulator questions and stuff very similar to those of Cattolica (maybe cuz they are both from the same company Selexi??).
How did you find Cattolica's entrance exam compared to San Raffaele? Were they similar? Or was one of them harder?
i know you are doing the exam now, but yes, its the same thing pretty much. even the simulator is similar, except sr is paid, and cattolica's is free
Original post by Entoco
i know you are doing the exam now, but yes, its the same thing pretty much. even the simulator is similar, except sr is paid, and cattolica's is free

Heyy, thank you for replying! 1h 30mins till I do my exam, and I am half nervous and half happy that it is almost over haha. I found SR's actual exam easier than expected, so hopefully, it is the same for Cattolica! :smile:
Just finished the exam! How did you all find it?
Alrightisshh... how did it go for you? Also, are you eu or non-eu??
Original post by Anonymous #2
Alrightisshh... how did it go for you? Also, are you eu or non-eu??
I did mostly well, but the extra seven questions in the end really helped since I skipped a lot of math and religion questions
Hey guys, how did yall find the exam? How many qs did you answer?? I found it okay, but I skipped like 9 questions, including some religious ones (I'm non-eu btw)
Hi,
I understand EU ranking list comes by 26th March and Non EU by April 2nd. Is this right?
When will the scores be published on the website?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 73
Original post by Entoco

Hey entoco, did you by any chance get accepted into sr as well? if so, can you please tell me why you chose Cattolica over sr? I got accepted into both of them and now I am trying to choose.
Reply 74
Original post by Dodori
Hey entoco, did you by any chance get accepted into sr as well? if so, can you please tell me why you chose Cattolica over sr? I got accepted into both of them and now I am trying to choose.

I didn't get accepted into SR

I wouldn't go to SR even if I got a chance. Why?

Because Rome >>>>>>>>>>>> Milan. Milan has its charms, sure, but Rome as a city is so much nicer. The area the university is located is nice and relatively quiet, and the city is beautiful and colourful. The average temperature in Rome is relatively high, much higher than Milan and the weather is usually very nice. I am going to live for 6 years so I gotta make sure to consider that. (Though summers become unbearable, unless you are from a hot country, so you might find 30 or max 40 degrees okay). Also, the hospital.

This is just my opinion though, Milan has better public transport from what I heard, while in Rome it is pretty bad.

What rank did you get?
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 75
Original post by Entoco

I didn't get accepted into SR

I wouldn't go to SR even if I got a chance. Why?

Because Rome >>>>>>>>>>>> Milan. Milan has its charms, sure, but Rome as a city is so much nicer. The area the university is located is nice and relatively quiet, and the city is beautiful and colourful. The average temperature in Rome is relatively high, much higher than Milan and the weather is usually very nice. I am going to live for 6 years so I gotta make sure to consider that. (Though summers become unbearable, unless you are from a hot country, so you might find 30 or max 40 degrees okay). Also, the hospital.
This is just my opinion though, Milan has better public transport from what I heard, while in Rome it is pretty bad.
What rank did you get?

Thank you for replying so fast! For Cattolica I ranked 24th and for SR I ranked 10th. I think I will go for Cattolica, especially because of the hospital. Thank you for helping me out :smile:
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 76
Original post by Dodori
Thank you for replying so fast! For Cattolica I ranked 24th and for SR I ranked 10th. I think I will go for Cattolica, especially because of the hospital. Thank you for helping me out :smile:

Damn, congrats! EU or Non-EU?
Reply 77
Original post by Entoco
Damn, congrats! EU or Non-EU?

Thank you 🙂! I am Non-EU. Btw also thank u sm for all your advice you gave before, it helped me lots when I was panic-preparing for the exams

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending