The Student Room Group

2021 entry applicants - Netherlands universities

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vxradf
Hello!

On the portal for Leiden University, the status of my application is "Under Consideration Adm. Office". Any idea how much more time will it take for them to get back to me with the decision?

No idea but i'd suggest keep checking the application status. I had a document missing or something and they just marked as additional documents needed on the portal and didn't even send me and email or notification about it. I'm guessing you must have passed the completeness check to have reached the admissions office but not sure. I'm also waiting to hear and it's been long enough since i applied i am getting so impatient! All the best to you!
Reply 101
H

Original post by charmander7
No idea but i'd suggest keep checking the application status. I had a document missing or something and they just marked as additional documents needed on the portal and didn't even send me and email or notification about it. I'm guessing you must have passed the completeness check to have reached the admissions office but not sure. I'm also waiting to hear and it's been long enough since i applied i am getting so impatient! All the best to you!

ahah!
the same thing happened to me. They needed 2 more documents from my end. I never received an email from their end. Thank god I checked the portal. I uploaded the documents and within 24 hours they were sent to the admissions office. It has been a long time and I am also waiting for them to get back. Hope we both get the result we want!

All the best!
Reply 102
Original post by vxradf
Hello!

On the portal for Leiden University, the status of my application is "Under Consideration Adm. Office". Any idea how much more time will it take for them to get back to me with the decision?

I applied for a master's program in Leiden University in November. My application after ''Under Consideration Adm. Office'' went to ''Under Consideration Faculty'' and stayed like that for several weeks. I recieved my offer about a week ago.
Reply 103
Original post by yorr
I applied for a master's program in Leiden University in November. My application after ''Under Consideration Adm. Office'' went to ''Under Consideration Faculty'' and stayed like that for several weeks. I recieved my offer about a week ago.

Wow! In that case, I have a long wait ahead of me. Congratulations to you though!
Original post by vxradf
H

ahah!
the same thing happened to me. They needed 2 more documents from my end. I never received an email from their end. Thank god I checked the portal. I uploaded the documents and within 24 hours they were sent to the admissions office. It has been a long time and I am also waiting for them to get back. Hope we both get the result we want!

All the best!

ahh why are they being like this :frown:. all the best to you too do tell when you hear anything
Reply 105
Original post by charmander7
ahh why are they being like this :frown:. all the best to you too do tell when you hear anything

Yes!
i will let you know! ALl the best!
Hi, did anyone received an answer for the LexS scholarship at the University of Leiden? Or did anyone received a decision answer for the following master: International Relations and Diplomacy (Leiden), International Politics/Political Science (Leiden), Social Sciences (UvA) or International Relations/Political Science (UvA)?
Reply 107
This thread is from last year but I am wondering if there's anyone who is planning to apply for medicine this upcoming cycle?
(edited 3 years ago)
hey guys, do you know if it is possible to accept one place at one uni (medicine - numerus fixus, in Groningen) now (since we have time until Thursday) and then accept another place at another university (not medicine and not numerus fixus programme) since I don't have this other offer yet and decline this medicine offer from Groningen? i.e. decide ultimately when we need to pay for the course which one we're paying for and not pay for the other?
Hello. Did anybody got into groningen uni for medicine this year?
Hi. How much is their tuition fees. I want to make an enquiry for my younger brother who wants to study there.
Hi guys, do you happen to know the dmission rate for the Liberal Arts and Sciences programme at AUC. I thought that it would be a pretty easy admission but I just read the overall acceptance rate for AUC is 4%. Is it that hard to get it? I am currently building my portofolio with a university council so my motivation letters and CV will be pretty strong.
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Maastricht will be significantly easier to get into than Groningen, so many dutch kids want to go to Groningen lol. It's a much better city than Maastricht though and uni standard is about the same i would guess. The rankings give an edge to Groningen and i ultimately decided against it over applying to Maastricht, but I'm not unbiased as RUG is my uni lol.

I attend university of groningen for my master's in business, and I've taught first years..I'm a tutor for organisational behaviour, which is a course you will be taking at RUG or Maastricht. So if you have any questions about RUG feel free to ask.

I did my undergrad at University of Nottingham in UK. But be aware dutch uni isn't harder, but it's more busy work. Required attendance etc. 😂 In the UK you actually just chill in comparison.... But you do get resits here, without penalty which is unheard of in the UK.

Im in my last year at Uni of Nottingham and will be applying to do an international human rights based masters at Maastricht or Groningen (still undecided). Do you have any advice/tips overall for going from studying here to the Netherlands? and how is the social side compared to the UK?
how long does it take from the time you realize that your status became "under consideration faculty"to the final decision?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 114
Original post by vincentnia
how long does it take from the time you realize that your status became "under consideration faculty"to the final decision?

Hey , any update on this? How much time did it take for Leiden University?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending