The Student Room Group

Undergraduate with SFE and Postgraduate with SFW

Hi, so we moved to Wales a month before I started my undergraduate degree so I had already been accepted for SFE loans and I never changed them. I am graduating from my undergrad this year and I have been accepted to do a Masters in Sept 2020. Has anyone ever changed loan providers from SFE to SFW? I keep trying to apply online but it redirects me. And then when I spoke to someone they said I need a long enough gap in education (so I could possibly be eligible if the course started Jan 2021). However the big issue is I have already signed for my house and no courses I want start in Jan. Please help if you can.
Is the SFE funding for your masters worse than you would get from SFW?
Reply 2
Original post by charmpeters
Hi, so we moved to Wales a month before I started my undergraduate degree so I had already been accepted for SFE loans and I never changed them. I am graduating from my undergrad this year and I have been accepted to do a Masters in Sept 2020. Has anyone ever changed loan providers from SFE to SFW? I keep trying to apply online but it redirects me. And then when I spoke to someone they said I need a long enough gap in education (so I could possibly be eligible if the course started Jan 2021). However the big issue is I have already signed for my house and no courses I want start in Jan. Please help if you can.

Just checking, I'm looking at doing something similar so I'm curious how it all played out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending